Recent content by silent_ptr

1. silent_ptr

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Fixed in a timely manner.
  2. silent_ptr

gswor sucks at terraria

gswor sucks at terraria
  3. silent_ptr

American Dad S04E18 19:28 Is that the Wall of Flesh sound when he sends out the worm things? I...

American Dad S04E18 19:28 Is that the Wall of Flesh sound when he sends out the worm things? I also swear I've heard a Terraria sound effect in Family Guy.
  4. silent_ptr

MOON LORD MASTER MODE DONE [MEDIA]

MOON LORD MASTER MODE DONE
  5. silent_ptr

tModLoader Terrarchitect

This link should work for you: https://github.com/silentptr/Terrarchitect/releases/download/v1.1.1/Terrarchitect.tmod
  6. silent_ptr

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Thanks for 1000 downloads on tModLoader! EDIT: we now also have a subreddit for suggestions/updates/build showcases: r/Terrarchitect
  7. silent_ptr

Casual Personality Disorder Test

cool
  8. silent_ptr

tModLoader Issues with Main.tileSign

Hi, When I try to use Main.tileSign to set my tile as a sign, I get weird, varying results. On my 2x2 wall tile, it works fine, except sometimes when you first place the tile it throws an out of bounds exception when you click the edit button (even though you can still edit and save the text)...
  9. silent_ptr

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do I get my tile to only be placed on walls? I've tried this: public override void SetDefaults() { Main.tileFrameImportant[Type] = true; Main.tileNoAttach[Type] = true; Main.tileLavaDeath[Type] = true; TileObjectData.newTile.CopyFrom(TileObjectData.Style2x2)...
  10. silent_ptr

A bit late, but welcome back! I haven't done modding in forever but I might do it again.

A bit late, but welcome back! I haven't done modding in forever but I might do it again.
  11. silent_ptr

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Is there going to be a version of the Terraria Mobile server that can run on Linux? Wine isn't working :/
  12. silent_ptr

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Number ???: the person in the world that is the most likely to kill you is you.
  13. silent_ptr

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

1001: one person randomly added another fact that sent notifications to heaps of people causing this thread to be somewhat revived.
  14. silent_ptr

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What are the ways to create an explosion? I want to make my NPC explode on death or if it is set on fire (I would assume for the explode when set on fire thing I would do that in the AI).
  15. silent_ptr

TF2 player?

TF2 player?
Back
Top Bottom