Recent content by SilkyVol2

1. SilkyVol2

where is hallow biome?

Your hallow generated in the Tundra, you should get hallowed seeds or powder and make your own forest hallow. Placing a large concentration of pearlstone blocks together can make an artificial one around it that spawns surface mobs (if you're on the surface).
  2. SilkyVol2

Mazeriette’s AMA

How often do you draw scenery?
  3. SilkyVol2

The Last Post Wins!

So guyyys is everyone having fun at this Forum Game?
  4. SilkyVol2

defence/health problem

Remove the most recent modpack to when you first began noticing the issue, or the most recently updated ones if you hadn't newly downloaded mods
  5. SilkyVol2

What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

I was more thinking the Dream Eaters from DDD
  6. SilkyVol2

What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

Some mobs from Kingdom Hearts would be nice
  7. SilkyVol2

Google Picture war!

8. SilkyVol2

Google Picture war!

9. SilkyVol2

WC?

WC?
  10. SilkyVol2

Can't launch terraria when i press singleplayer

Terraria "System.Io exception yadda yadda..." Bug I had the same problem a while back and fixed it by deleting a file, I don't remember which but I found the fix with a google search
  11. SilkyVol2

Rejecting the possibility of advice is not a good habit

Rejecting the possibility of advice is not a good habit
  12. SilkyVol2

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

It's a Wii with less storage (8gb) and worse performance. The controller is good, but not amazing - it's boxy and doesn't work well for two-player or mobile control, a smaller one is much more comfortable. Touch screen feel is objective It doesn't mean that it's better as a console, just that...
  13. SilkyVol2

Why? Strive to be peaceful. Conflict harms you as much as it harms anyone else, in the end it is...

Why? Strive to be peaceful. Conflict harms you as much as it harms anyone else, in the end it is you who you care about, not him. I'm not saying let it slide I'm saying make sure to ground yourself
Back
Top Bottom