SillyMind69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After a lot of fishing quests I completed all achievements. *Waiting for 1.3.1 and hopes that will get new achievements*
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    "Make a wiring mechanism."
    You better don't cry, you better run. SillyMind69 aka <removed by staff>
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Racial slurs will not be tolerated anywhere on these forums in any form. Please read the Rules and Culture of these forums to get a better understanding of what we expect out of our members here regarding that. Thank you
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    Oh sorry. That was a small nickname that I got in my holiday. It was not meant to be racist. My apologies for it.
    I hope there will be a sequel to Spooky's House of Jump Scares called Spooky's Army of Jump Scares
    :red: you Solar Pillar. :red: you in Expert Mode, :red: you in normal mode. :red: you everywhere. I hate you.
    Terraria 1.3 has a Portal Gun. Terraria is Portal 3. #mind :red:
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    Why? Because Terraria 1.3 is released on 30.06.2015. We have 2 3s. 6:2=3 and (5+1) : (0+2)=3
    My first playtrough in Terraria is always mage then making other classes on different characters. But melee endgame armor looks so cool...
    Are we going to get a trailer for 1.3?
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    I think that is more like a teaser. By trailer I mean a 2-3 minute video with cool music and showing off gameplay of Terraria with new features, oh and it must start with "Over 6 million copies sold..."
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not every game has one, not every game needs one.
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    Yeah but we had one for every massive update...we had one for 1.1 and we had one for 1.2...I really want one for 1.3 c:
    Woohoo, I bought Pixel Piracy today! :D
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    Make sure you have enough :red:ing cleaners before everyone :red:ing :red:s all over the :red:ing place and your :red:ing ship becomes one big floating turd just :red:ing going from town to town looking for more :red:ing cleaning skills but no one :red:ing has any god damn cleaning skills for you to teach your :red:ing pirates
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I'd quote that but my signature would lose its PG-13 rating.
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    I'm definately quoting that in my signature :3
    Well my friends made me to use the paypoint in my town to get 5.49 euros and buy CS:Go. I did it and I got 5.27 euros FFS.
    HYPED?! wHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?! wELL you ARE WRONG VOICE IN MY HEAD BECAUSE IT'S NORMAL TO BE HYPED!!! i NEED TO TAKE YOU FOR CHECK...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom