• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by SilverBird

1. SilverBird

Is there a mod that brings back the old (1.1) Spelunker and Gravitation potion? (for...

Is there a mod that brings back the old (1.1) Spelunker and Gravitation potion? (for clarification, the old spelunker used to make things green and sparkly, the old grav pot didn't make the screen flip)
  2. SilverBird

[img]

3. SilverBird

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

May I request an update to Lord chewelews' wave bank? (we both worked on the wave bank list, but I don't think they use the forums anymore) 4. Boss 1: Default 9. The Hallow: Deltarune - Scarlet Forest 10. Underground Hallow: Deltarune - Field of Hopes and Dreams 11. Boss 2: C&C Red Alert 3 -...
  4. SilverBird

Fixing that one mixel in Luminite

Literally *UNPLAYABLE!*, I can't believe this!
  5. SilverBird

There's no stopping people from getting into the jungle temple early, and this would definitely...

There's no stopping people from getting into the jungle temple early, and this would definitely break a lot of maps
  6. SilverBird

i'd love to have an item like the grand design for paint

i'd love to have an item like the grand design for paint
  7. SilverBird

I love increased stack size for anything, especially torches, I guess i wont need 10 slots...

I love increased stack size for anything, especially torches, I guess i wont need 10 slots dedicated to torches anymore.
  8. SilverBird

torches stacking to 999? best part of the update by FAR

torches stacking to 999? best part of the update by FAR
  9. SilverBird

[img]

10. SilverBird

[img]

11. SilverBird

Bezixx wait

Bezixx wait
  12. SilverBird

tf2 is wonderful