Recent content by SilverWolf001

1. SilverWolf001

You're a good friend... No one wants you to leave.

You're a good friend... No one wants you to leave.
  2. SilverWolf001

Hello? If this is the Alexander from the post yesterday on Miiverse. That was a war. Please tell me,

Hello? If this is the Alexander from the post yesterday on Miiverse. That was a war. Please tell me,
  3. SilverWolf001

NPCs & Enemies Black Hat-- A New Boss

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sorry, thanks for clearing that up!
  4. SilverWolf001

No problem! I didn't know what a black hat was. So thanks for clearing that up for me, and yes. I think it should still be the black hat appearance. I agree with all the things you said on the post above this one. Question: For the frozen part. It's like the 'Stoned' or 'Frozen' debuff? Where...
  5. SilverWolf001

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Does anyone know when/if we will be able to connect with players online instead of local?
  6. SilverWolf001

I vote a yes. But, I think he should be harder than the moon lord. (The mount is too OP) And there can be a way to counteract the 'Hacked" buff. Because if it shoots 10 things a second, thats a good chance for you to get 'Hacked'. Also it should look like the Illuminati and it has more attacks...
  7. SilverWolf001

Mobile New Character Challenge

This will be a poll! Only can change your vote! I disabled the power to spam.
  8. SilverWolf001

Mobile Upcoming Mobile Update

I can't wait for the update to come out!! I want to show everyone my power on Miiverse! I want to dominate the world!! Hahahahahaha! *Coughs*
  9. SilverWolf001

I watched all your videos! And all my friends LOVE you Happy! (Including me. I love you too :D)

I watched all your videos! And all my friends LOVE you Happy! (Including me. I love you too :D)
  10. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

That is the max DEF for 3DS Terraria...
  11. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

Thanks!!
  12. SilverWolf001

I will follow you back!!

I will follow you back!!
  13. SilverWolf001

If you follow me and tell me your Miiverse name, we can chat! (I will follow you back.) :D

If you follow me and tell me your Miiverse name, we can chat! (I will follow you back.) :D
  14. SilverWolf001

Hello! I am new at the Terraria Forums!

Hello! I am new at the Terraria Forums!
  15. SilverWolf001

Mobile Ocram

How? (Sorry, I am still new to this...)
Back
Top Bottom