Recent content by Simon Ghoul

1. Simon Ghoul

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Sorry, I am using internet explorer I made a wavebank using the song above, started recording, and tested, and there is no silence (if the song in itself has no silence). Terraria does crossfade the audio though, it crossfades for 1 second and 800 miliseconds or less. This means that, if there...
  2. Simon Ghoul

I was testing and, mono audio is not compatible with the app
  3. Simon Ghoul

I am going to try and see if there is silence with the audio I provided, I'll record the audio to get the exact miliseconds of silence the app or terraria adds.
  4. Simon Ghoul

Why do I have my anime profile pic from github- I'll change it... to my terraria avatar...

Why do I have my anime profile pic from github- I'll change it... to my terraria avatar.... eventually.... he said in June
  5. Simon Ghoul

Regarding this, I am able to loop songs, I just need to edit them with Audacity. I had never have this issue, at least not long silence. Assuming the problem is that there is a short silence after the song ends, sometimes songs don't loop properly because the songs are not designed to be...
  6. Simon Ghoul

Should I be an active participant on the wiki if I haven't finished the game or done even 70% of it?

all I can post currently is my wavebank once I am done I guess? But I dunno, I feel like I'll get spoiled and lose some hype if I participate here. I know the game doesn't have major spoilers, but they are significant enough to make you hype if you don't know what's going to happen beforehand...
  7. Simon Ghoul

If I replace an audio file that's on the list, with another one with the same name, do I need add it again to the list? I am touching up some of the audios so they loop properly and they are not met with 10 seconds of silence after they end (a problem with the songs themselves)
  8. Simon Ghoul

Wavebank Well hey, I am making my own wavebank for terraria and I just wanted to thank someone

ow I mean, I was just introducing myself and saying hi, I didn't really want to share my wave bank at least not yet, this is a :red: post if no wave bank is offered (it was moved from intro forum to this forum)
  9. Simon Ghoul

Wavebank Well hey, I am making my own wavebank for terraria and I just wanted to thank someone

I made an account just to thank trigger_segfault for making a tool to easily and quickly make WaveBanks. (Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator) I could had easily done it without him to be honest I guess, I already had xna installed and I am pretty good at learning and...
  10. Simon Ghoul

Thank you for making this
Back
Top Bottom