• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.
Simple
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Love
    Reactions: smartygeefour
    Frostfang Σ
    Frostfang Σ
    "'Inflammable’ means flammable? What a country!"
    -Dr. Nick Rivera
    Chir'
    Chir'
    English language is stupid.
    Also, I will say that I've also seen inflammable defined as being capable of spontaneous combustion. (So just catching fire without anything igniting it.)
    There are two types of people:
    those who celebrate Christmas after Thanksgiving,
    and those who celebrate Christmas after Halloween.
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    I am neither, as I wait until Remembrance day on November 11th, as I am in Canada and that is the last major holiday before Christmas, due to Thanksgiving coming before Halloween.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    I don't think there's any notable holidays between halloween and december here. At least none come to mind right now.
    I'm doing some exterior design. I want to master the art of not making giant shoeboxes.
    Capture 2022-10-06 13_36_15.png
    Kubiquity^3
    Kubiquity^3
    Not to mention then using natural world walls to blend it into/with the environment…I’m rambling thinking of the Rubblemaker lol
    Reactions: Simple
    Simple
    Simple
    I made the exterior design of this house before I read the comments:
    Capture 2022-10-06 14_27_43.png
    Kubiquity^3
    Kubiquity^3
    It’s hard for some people to do…buttttt imagine like an artist in your mind a scene it is 3d but in your eyes 2d…then draw it using blocks…like in MC boxes can make circles…also a roof line imagine at an angle (same angle as current roof) further back as in up and either left or right then in between the two roof lines fill in with stone wall to match your roof lines…voila a 3d look to your 2d house
    Terraria wants me to die.
    Capture 2022-09-29 19_08_21.png
    Simple
    Simple
    To clarify: I got jumpscared by a spiked jungle slime, nearly got hit by a granite golem, attacked by a jungle bat and then a granite elemental, chased by the elemental into a corner, swarmed by more bats, and then fell into a pool with a miner skeleton.
    Terra Black Dragon
    Terra Black Dragon
    so then they are too many annoying enemies like bats
    The transition between being awake and falling asleep can be pretty freaky sometimes. I've just had a hypnagogic jerk and it felt like my whole body learned to jump while my back is flat on the bed and without the need for legs.

These freaky things mainly occur when I'm sleeping on my back, of course.
    Although you call yourself "Simple", The chemical makeup of your pfp (The Sun) Is anything but!

Heresy! Hypocrisy!
    My subconscious is really forgiving compared to others', but if there's one thing I can't stand about it, it's this:
    WhoopsNotALucidDream.png

(Yes, I made this.)
    I remember being young and discovering Terraria mods for the first time.

I found out that the DoG from the Calamity mod existed and immediately coming up to the conclusion that he is the father of all worms, and that the EoW and the destroyer are the sons.
    Make a guess on what you'll find when check marking all of these categories.
    Screenshot 2022-08-12 194340.png
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Disappointment in Humanity... That's what you find...

So nothing really changed
    Sir Snakeboat
    Sir Snakeboat
    I don't get it
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    you will find:
    a terraria mod that is popular and silly, with music and contains language/translations, with any type of overhaul and tweaks, as well as other packs. it may also be high definition (can't tell if you meant to check that or not)
    I was watching a video and laughed, but it took only a few seconds for me to realize that I nearly sung the first four notes of Megalovania by laughing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom