Simple
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I feel like I need to vent a bit about TCF, and why I'm choosing to be less active. In short summary: I just want to use this place for Terrarian discussions and helping others out with the game. More below.
    Simple
    Simple
    My inconsistency is another reason why I'm backing away from here. I may build for a while, and then I may begin making texture packs instead. I'm, never constant with my creations, and I won't be for a while. I especially hated when I said that I am making mods and/or texture packs, only to lose interest and discard these projects.
    Simple
    Simple
    Perhaps most importantly of all, I want to back away from TCF because I am aware of the risks of social media. I'm a teen now, and I want to stay safe before I make any stupid decisions here later on in my adolescence. From now on, I want to focus on using this place just to help out other Terrarians and discuss Terraria-related things. Thanks for understanding, and goodnight.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There comes a time for breaks. Perfectly understandable. Stuff should not feel like an obligation.

Also, you're welcome. `:)
    • Love
    Reactions: Simple
    Item_964.png
    Here's my "Super Boomstick" you can resprite or recolor it i used the Splatterhouse (2010) shotgun and DOOM (2016) Super shotguns and combined them, you can fix or resprite them...
    Either it was a cold, or Covid-19, but after a sickness that occurred around autumntime of 2021, I pretty much had a distorted sense of taste or smell. It's nearly normal again, except for orange products. Out of everything I tasted, orange products still taste heavily distorted, and it kinda sucks.
    My computer's starting to get old. The 'G' key is no longer here with us, and it's quite hard to press the '-' button and actually have the data be sent.
    In 1 or 2 more years, I'm probably gonna have to switch, but that would mean that I'd lose a lot of progress.
    So whenever time comes, would you all like an archive of all my unreleased projects and sprites?
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    I think that would be cool!
    Lapis Lazuli’
    Lapis Lazuli’
    I still have about 300 gigabytes, so I could probably archive every single one for you
    Lapis Lazuli’
    Lapis Lazuli’
    And If you want, I could download all of them for you and then send those files back to you when you get a new PC
    I hate revenge bedtime procrastination, but I'll have to learn to control it one day.
    Sorry for criticizing your re-sprites so much, by the way... I know I'm pretty nit-picky sometimes... I just think pointing out "errors" is better feedback than just saying it's fine and without flaw... And I really want to see you succeed with this, what you have is great! But yeah... Sorry for being a prick, I guess! :D
    Simple
    Simple
    It's totally fine! I accept constructive criticism with open arms. I'd rather have feedback from others than never improve at my spritework. There are many people out in the wild internet that are way meaner.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I'm just sometimes a bit nit-picky, and sometimes focus too much on comparing to the original... but yeah, just thought i make clear here that I'm not doing this out of malice or anything
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom