You should buy a lot so you can build a wall

You should buy a lot so you can build a wall
  3. Simple🌳

[ATTACH]

4. Simple🌳

houses mainly based on wood and stone are nice to build [ATTACH]

houses mainly based on wood and stone are nice to build
  5. Simple🌳

Dunno how to help you much, but I sometimes followed Khaios tutorials which really helped with...

Dunno how to help you much, but I sometimes followed Khaios tutorials which really helped with thinking like a builder. I also made sure that I built the shape of the house first before the decor. (I made cool looking shoeboxes and then decorated them afterwards.) If you wanna go modern style...
  6. Simple🌳

new building just dropped [ATTACH]

new building just dropped
  7. Simple🌳

Man i'm not so good at suggestion threads. I think i'll pass the torch to someone else tbh Or...

Man i'm not so good at suggestion threads. I think i'll pass the torch to someone else tbh Or wait until june when studies are over
  8. Simple🌳

Treetea? Trea?

Treetea? Trea?
  9. Simple🌳

Anomalocaris our beloved

Anomalocaris our beloved
  10. Simple🌳

Should Re-Logic make it so hanging furniture that can be placed under platforms can also be...

Should Re-Logic make it so hanging furniture that can be placed under platforms can also be placed beneath minecart tracks? What do you think? And yes, I thought of the idea for a build that I posted about 2-3 hours ago.
  11. Simple🌳

So I had a little free time... [SPOILER]

So I had a little free time...
  12. Simple🌳

[SPOILER]

13. Simple🌳

OG ftw! I can never seem to go through a full run. I always stop at stages 3-4...

OG ftw! I can never seem to go through a full run. I always stop at stages 3-4...
  14. Simple🌳

I think it's mainly because not a lot of kids play it. A lot of the :red:ty gaming communities...

I think it's mainly because not a lot of kids play it. A lot of the :red:ty gaming communities out there are mainly composed of chronically online 8 year olds
  15. Simple🌳

Aight guys, I did it. Made a few comments, looked around the forum, rated about 3 posts from...

Aight guys, I did it. Made a few comments, looked around the forum, rated about 3 posts from Player Creations. My job is done. Time to be inactive for another month or so. Peace
Back
Top Bottom