Recent content by Simzarian

1. Simzarian

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

took a quick look through the forum to see if this was suggested and did not find anything so if its been asked already then I apologize. I love the paint tool its quite useful however I was wondering if there is any chance of being able to save/load our own private creations to a private folder...
  2. Simzarian

tModLoader TerraTemp (Temperature/Climate Mod)

so I just had an idea of a possible way to add temperature values to modded armours that could work even for mods that dont end up supported, I got it while playing around with some of the modded reforge systems. Perhaps you could create some sort of crafting item that allows you to transfer...
  3. Simzarian

perhaps you could attach heat/cold resistance to materials used? could help somewhat for new armors using existing materials however for items made from new materials that would end up useless or at least with reduced effectiveness. it there any way to tell the mod to detect what area a...
  4. Simzarian

just a few suggestions I had thought of while playing this mod as I have died several times while in my house which seems to be hard to keep at a comfortable temp in game. 1 - while normal torches increase temp maybe ice torches should work in reverse ? sort of a cold fire torch ? 2 - some sort...
  5. Simzarian

tModLoader Stamina

that was going to be my next thing to do just ended up doing yours first cas your tab was already open :) *Update* after talking to "Another RPG Mod" they added an option to reinable the old UI which brings back your stamina bar :)
  6. Simzarian

tModLoader Stamina

Been useing this mode till recently was quite interesting however recently added "Another RPG Mod" seems to have removed stamina bar (also removed TerraTemp's Thermometer but that one might at least have an easyish fix) I suspect this is to do with "Another RPG Mod" removing the games normal...
  7. Simzarian

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

been trying the latest release summons have so far stopped digging massive trenches by standing in place, I am excited I can continue using this mod thank you :)
  8. Simzarian

interesting issue found recently I recently installed "Another RPG Mod" (have a bunch more but it was working just fine till this one) the UI disappears for the thermometer. "Another RPG Mod" apparently removes the base games health UI and replaces it with its own. I am not quite sure why it...
  9. Simzarian

I am able to add individual summon weapons however even after setting their damage to zero they still slowly eat through the ground or anything else they stand on this makes melee like baby slime etc to be fairly unusable without demolishing your world very quickly. my suggestion to fix this...
  10. Simzarian

Not sure if anyone else had this issue but my summons where chewing through everything even the non ranged ones (I suspect they count as ranged even if they are using physical attacks) because I play a mage summoner I had to remove however I did like the general idea of the mod I might suggest a...
  11. Simzarian

tModLoader Subworld Library

Thank you IDGCaptainRussia this is actually an excellent explanation of what is here for the regular player (where I think some of the problem was coming from) knowing this is done in C# and is a tool for modders is very helpful as I said before it looks very plug in play when you first access...
  12. Simzarian

tModLoader Subworld Library

Ok I am going to try my best to explain this since several people here have asked and we just get the same answers "go to the wiki" or "join our discord" some people honestly hate discord they dont like the setup since it feels more like a chat room then a Manuel etc (getting into all the...
  13. Simzarian

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

@ JediJiggler oooh I was more thinking/rambling out loud as I like the idea of using the banners however I was worried that placing a banner to summon a monster might outright negate the monsters overall effectiveness as a banner drastically nerfs your opponents to almost laughable degrees from...
  14. Simzarian

Hmmm it might work but ether you would end up with really weak monsters because of the bonuses banners grant against anything or you would have to remove the banner bonus in crafted areas however It is a rather good idea still and would grant us access to possibly the widest amount of monsters...
  15. Simzarian

well the areas I made yesterday are gone so looks like it dose not save yet no. No big deal really was still fun to play around with and see what I could do I will have to keep the limit somewhat in mind though so I don't go overboard lol if we end up with the ability to place monsters or...
Back
Top Bottom