I'll see you in hell
  2. Sin-q-bus

Farewell 2017.

Farewell 2017.
  3. Sin-q-bus

The South Pole is warmer than most of Canada right now

The South Pole is warmer than most of Canada right now
  4. Sin-q-bus

Been using it for well over a year, and I still don't know all the terms either. Or at the new...

Been using it for well over a year, and I still don't know all the terms either. Or at the new terms. It's common here too. And supposedly better
  5. Sin-q-bus

It my first timein the US. I miss it and I miss her and her family.

It my first timein the US. I miss it and I miss her and her family.
  6. Sin-q-bus

I get sick easily in the sun. It wears me out too. Lmao. Yeah. I partake in those kinds of...

I get sick easily in the sun. It wears me out too. Lmao. Yeah. I partake in those kinds of activities
  7. Sin-q-bus

Utah. It was great. Was there her big 21st birthday.

Utah. It was great. Was there her big 21st birthday.
  8. Sin-q-bus

I try to avoid the sun as much as possible. I'm either in a windowless office, at home or...

I try to avoid the sun as much as possible. I'm either in a windowless office, at home or hotboxing my garage. I get sun from walking to work or walking my dog
  9. Sin-q-bus

Yeah. I settled on this one. It was taken when I went to the states and visited my then...

Yeah. I settled on this one. It was taken when I went to the states and visited my then girlfriend.
  10. Sin-q-bus

I go from either pale to not so pale but still pale. Seasons dont matter. I'm a reclusive vampire

I go from either pale to not so pale but still pale. Seasons dont matter. I'm a reclusive vampire
  11. Sin-q-bus

Eh. Just felt more secure in my appearance? Idk. But my old profile pic from 2014 was designed...

Eh. Just felt more secure in my appearance? Idk. But my old profile pic from 2014 was designed by this guy I dated in 2014.
  12. Sin-q-bus

I cannot settle on a profile picture

I cannot settle on a profile picture
  13. Sin-q-bus

Is there significance behind the number?

Is there significance behind the number?
  14. Sin-q-bus

Been great actually. My job pays well....for now. Fun fact: Sinqbus (sometimes spelled...

Been great actually. My job pays well....for now. Fun fact: Sinqbus (sometimes spelled Sin-q-bus, Sincubus or S I N C U B U S) has been my handle since 2012.
  15. Sin-q-bus

I just never did a face reveal until this past month

I just never did a face reveal until this past month
Back
Top Bottom