Recent content by Sinci1

1. Sinci1

PC Terraria Lags when frame skip on. Slow motion when off/subtle

Please help, whenever i turn on Frame skip it lags so much, but whenever i turn off frame skip it becomes slow motion I am using mods. P.S: sorry if this is in the wrong sub directory.
  2. Sinci1

Looking for few people to play modded terraria with(STILL LOOKING FOR PLAYERS)

Hello there, i am looking for 4 people to play terraria modded PvE with me. When you join and PM me i will give you the link for the modpack. NOTE: We already started playing, if you want to join we will give you stuff. Please join as KloxyKlox and DemenT are no longer playing with us , Here...
  3. Sinci1

How do social forums work?

Ok i will just make it private
  4. Sinci1

Oh ok, thank you. I will copy what i posted and make a new thread on pc quick hookup. P.S: Should i delete my social forum.
  5. Sinci1

sorry if this is in the wrong place, anyway how does it work, i made a social forum wanting to play with people but no one replied, i looked on other computer and it doesnt show. Please help.
  6. Sinci1

How do i downgrade terraira.

oh, there is no other way? (for steam )
  7. Sinci1

How do i downgrade terraira.

just like the title says, i want to play mods with Terraria, but mods are on 1.3.3.3 and the latest version is 1.3.4.4 How do i downgrade so i can play with mods? NOTE: i know that there is a tmodloader for 1.3.4.4 but the mods i want are not updated to that version. EDIT: I found out how, you...
  8. Sinci1

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Also can you update for tmodloader v0.9.0.2.
  9. Sinci1

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Hey when you fix the first bug(the multiplayer one), can you release it then. Because it makes the mod unplayable(at least for me).
  10. Sinci1

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No i mean in the game duh.
  11. Sinci1

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is this a offical boss, please tell me this will bee a real boss?
  12. Sinci1

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh ok :), i thought they didnt because in the NPC section where the drops are located there is no masks.
  13. Sinci1

yay ;) p.s i have started supporting your mod :D
  14. Sinci1

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Will you make masks for bosses?
Back
Top Bottom