• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Sir. Fluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't really say things like this, but if any of you want a really good online video merger, I would use Aconvert. I've used it quite a bit, and it can actually handle some pretty big files, even a 10 hour long one, which only took a super long time to merge, but it's faster than most, shows you the progress, and is one of the best I've used.
    I bought the wallpaper engine off of steam, and now I've spent more time messing around on it than I have playing some of my actual games.
    Diamond the Piplup
    Diamond the Piplup
    Stonks.
    Only gripe I have with that is... that side of the workshop.
    @Derpling Ω will probably post about this later, but we're doing a playthrough where we have the ability to attack eachother, and we're basically not friends in it, and he beat duke fishron 2 or 3 hours into hardmode, and got a tsunami. He also got a RoD at the start, while I've farmed for 3 hours and still don't have one...
    I just realized that I have forgotten about the Ultimate Expert Guide. I'll be continuing on with that soon.
    anyone know any games with really good ost? I have a playlist that I want to add things to, and a forum for it, but it isn't really getting any replies so I'm going here to ask.
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    Thanks for the suggestions! If only these were appearing on my thread for it...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    More people check the New Profile Posts than new posts in the forum threads.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Hollow Knight, Celeste, Bloodborne, Crosscode, Magicmaker, Dig or Die, Risk of Rain, Risk of Rain 2, Minecraft.
    I feel as if I don't give myself enough credit for things. I have made some pretty cool things, such as the banner for the lunatic cultist rework, but I always feel like I'm not creative enough, even though I have great ideas, my only limitation is not knowing how to create them.
    Is there any way to save forum drafts without making them public?
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    I usually use a post that I think is forgotten in somewhere off topic to save stuff, then I delete the stuff on that post that I saved it to after I'm done and have posted the actual draft. It's a bit long and tedious, but it works.
    I want to try and make an expert mode guide which is incorrect in every way. Does anyone think it's a bad idea?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    be sure to explore the dungeon before killing skeletron so you can snag some easy and powerful loot to destroy phm with
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    I'll be sure to use many of these ideas. They're great.
    Storm Diver_102
    Storm Diver_102
    Stand directly underneath the enraged Martian Saucer so its tractor beam can send you to mars where you can get very powerful loot.
    Don't you love being a freshman in high school, yet your teachers are deciding to give you AP classes and questions, and that happens while no one has any good definitions of anything, and you're the only one who barely understands what to do?
    Whenever I show my friends anything slightly weird, SUCH AS lumpy touch or cyriak, they die a little more inside, even though that side of youtube is one of the most entertaining sides for me.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    I don't think you realize the implications of what you just said…
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    ooooooooooooooooooooh boy
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    there we go I hope I fixed it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom