Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly people are stupid…… I woke up and saw notifications of the image in the spoiler.
    Like seriously you expect me to cry just about something that’s plain wrong and calling me a :red:face?!
    1A2ABDBC-8EDC-4E75-BDDD-E0F2057CD4BC.png
    Ok I seriously need to work on my jungle build in terraria, like seriously…. I would’ve posted the video if it wasn’t like 1 minute long and say part 1 of 2 that will be very long apart….
    i need to get back into terraria more… we’ll throwing only here I come!
    But first comes all my homework and… making my Minecraft skin
    I’m remaking my Minecraft skin again, and this time I’m actually doing the clothes, the hair has just minor changes, but yeah here is a reference image I am going to be using.
    6CF1411C-0309-4F48-90FB-75DDE9BC056F.png
    November 18 of 2018 was when I got my first subscriber, and just seeing how productive my channel is with gaining subscribers now compared to back then has brought back my courage, like those streams I did, I would recommend if you want people to still be able to view them, I recommend putting them into a playlist and set them as unlisted.
    image.jpg
    You know what sucks, when you feel inspired to play terraria all of a sudden when you haven’t been, just because you want to do a calamity playthrough again, and actually record this time, but well Aezancraft…. And I only have 1-2 hours of time, but I think when it’s the summer I might do the calamity playthrough though, and even during the Aezancraft break
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It’s official sometime in summer of 2022 I’m gonna start a calamity playthrough, and I’m actually gonna be talking
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I don’t care that it’s 1.3 because I just want to play it all of a sudden…. After seeing a strum daes I believe, but I want to beat calamity again my second time, but it malice mode
    I’m not against people cheating in things like Minecraft and terraria in the sense of how it makes things more fun like in the sense, oh I need more blocks, and go into creative mode and grab more dirt to terraform. I’m not against it if it helps you have fun in your single player world, if you talk with people on servers to see what cheats might be allowed then, cool.
    I have a serious problem…. I’m having trouble playing terraria…. By that I mean it’s getting hard for me to find ways to get into it… I mean sure I’m doing a throw only series but I’m in current status of making episode 1 and don’t have enough footage….
    I don’t want to find nether wart….. I traded with my 3rd fletcher to master and it finally gave me a tipped arrow…. But it was leaping and not weakness Ugh!
    • Sad
    Reactions: Jacques Skelly
    Tallin
    Tallin
    once you learn villager life like i have (by enslaving them and forcing them to live in tiny confined spaces with no food or sleep) you will learn that villagers, are in fact, Really freaking stupid and will never do what you want them to do
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    i know they are stupid but actually quite productive if you destroy their work stations and change them somewhere else so that they follow it, that’s how I got all my villagers out but my 2 fletchers without loosing all of them…
    I’m so happy!!! Even my dnd character amafrey is super happy and excited, so the last wish she made was so that she could get a sign that the brother was alive, instead she got a vision of him being impaled to death by spears. Yesterday amafrey wished for aldrian’s(her brother) body to burry it, instead she got a vision
    • Love
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    A vision of her brother a bit older then the last time she saw him, walking along the beach with a girl singing a bunch of New Years fest thing(I forgot the name of it, but it’s basically near New Year’s Eve so it’s practically Christmas break lol) songs. And I could fester 1 sentence to say, and I could’ve said whatever I wanted to like who’s with you, but I just said are you alive?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    He then looked around confused and then raised up his glass and said I’m glad to be alive in a horrible singing voice. Then the girl was like hey that’s not what we’re singing, then the vision faded. Amafrey is so much more happy and not depressed as much
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    but she did have problems with people talking about oak trees because their dead friend’s name is oak, and he so happened to turn into a tree and was an oak tree, with thorns which makes it even funnier because oak’s full name oak thornvine.
    Hey I’m hopefully gonna be able to post my first episode of aezancraft today!
    I got a legitimately good mic
    60A86429-E74F-42AF-BA90-F245D824DB70.jpeg
    I would be editing the first episode of Aezancraft right now if it weren’t for it being 16.3 GB big… I just found that out and I need to cut it down on my laptop then send it just ugh. Well yep….
    I’m gonna try to stop being here constantly I’ll be active for quest of day and state of game I’ve just been thinking I should try to stay off here and work a bit more on my YouTube channel
    Just want to get this out of my system
    Anyone can rock a beard, yes anyone, and oh my gosh emoji I love you now
    5B8B8CD1-603A-4009-94FE-7545761E39C8.jpeg
    Probably Sunday when skyblock episode 5.5 comes out….
    I asked my friend which video should I make next terraria or Minecraft, and it’s terraria (he doesn’t play terraria himself but he says if he could he might try it out, but he does play Minecraft)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom