Recent content by Sir Rawrs Alot

1. Sir Rawrs Alot

Drawings & Paintings FloatyRedBoi's Free art!

Hiya! My name is FloatyRedBoi! I'm a freelance digital artist and costume maker, would love to share some of my digital arts with you and draw for you! I do a lot of art and item commissions for people in the Furry community, however it can get a bit boring when that's all you have to draw, so...
  2. Sir Rawrs Alot

Yeah I understand haha, its more of a cleanup as the lineart was quite rough, his hands looked...

Yeah I understand haha, its more of a cleanup as the lineart was quite rough, his hands looked really odd and just didn't look right in my eyes. The connection of his spear to his back didn't make sense, and his tail was coming out very weirdly. also just wanted it to look nicer in the finished...
  3. Sir Rawrs Alot

Thank you! The character means a lot to me and has a lot of artwork, and even a custom fursuit...

Thank you! The character means a lot to me and has a lot of artwork, and even a custom fursuit. I'm making his new reference design.
  4. Sir Rawrs Alot

Ask a dragon

What is your favorite type of dragon? (Western dragon, Asian dragon, wyvern, drake, etc....)
  5. Sir Rawrs Alot

Maximizing your experience when 1.4 comes out.

I actually have great plans for 1.4! I have a good friend group of around 10 people, they are all huge fans of terraria, We plan to all meet up, create a large Master mode world and have a long term playthrough together. It’s going to be awesome!
  6. Sir Rawrs Alot

How are you all?

I had a wonderful day! Today I took my baby cousin to the zoo for the very first time, we had a blast.
  7. Sir Rawrs Alot

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Yeah it’s pretty irritating, They figured out when my friend showed them pictures of my fursuit, since my character is a terraria monster. I don’t understand why the server made such a big deal over someone’s personal hobby, I guess it’s a good thing I’ve found myself a new group, since my...
  8. Sir Rawrs Alot

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Was kicked from a terraria expert mode play through server for being a furry. The server was created by a bunch of players who knew my friend, he invited me. I think my friend mentioned to them that I was a furry. It’s also annoying because I dont really do much furry stuff. I have one character...
  9. Sir Rawrs Alot

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

Really exited for these to come out! Great to see such a great company make terraria merch, definitely gonna check out.
  10. Sir Rawrs Alot

Casual What would your custom title be?

“Rawrface” “Vertebrae dispenser” Uhh... Yeah that’s it...
  11. Sir Rawrs Alot

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

If it’s a bat, I hate it.
  12. Sir Rawrs Alot

Hiya! My introduction

I am enjoying it here, the people seem pretty chill
  13. Sir Rawrs Alot

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

“It’s okay to be wrong” Just short and simple.
  14. Sir Rawrs Alot

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

I prefer the crimson over the corruption for many reasons. I really like the creepy bloody look to the biome, as it makes it look more threatening and just overall evil looking, and red is my favorite color. I just like creepy things in general so it appeals to me. Emeny wise I also prefer the...
Back
Top Bottom