Recent content by SirNosWarIII

1. SirNosWarIII

Is the ghost set supposed to change the character?

I don't know, that's why I posted here. I wanted a second opinion.
  2. SirNosWarIII

I know it at least used to be a thing, I've seen it myself. But when I tried it recently, it's just the vanity set, no special effects whatsoever.
  3. SirNosWarIII

Imagine updating status

Imagine updating status
  4. SirNosWarIII

It's posted on the wiki that the halloween ghost set makes you transparent, and drop floating rags instead of gore when you die, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Was it removed? Am I just doing something wrong? Playing on PC btw.
  5. SirNosWarIII

New Forum User

Never heard of it
  6. SirNosWarIII

21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? The Corruption, its underground is so much better than Crimson's. Also its fun to traverse. What's your second favorite Biome? Probably the desert. I dunno, I like the colours? Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Probably Stone Slabs. They...
  7. SirNosWarIII

New Forum User

Good job, I think I've heard of that mod before. I like the idea of a mod adding in new mechanics like that. I can't wait for it to be finished!
  8. SirNosWarIII

tModLoader New Mod, And I Need Tons of Sprites!

I got another one: Luck of the Draw Fires about as fast as The Undertaker 50 damage Crafted with Illegal Gun Parts, Broken Frame (Dropped by Arms Dealer with a 20% chance), 1x Light Shard and 1x Dark Shard It can hold 6 bullets at a time before reloading, but you can also reload at any time...
  9. SirNosWarIII

Anyone Know any Good Mods?

Idk, I wouldn't use too many more mods than that because it would crash my computer lol. I like to add mods like reduced grinding and luiafk because a lot of mods have items at such low drop rates and it can take a lot time to do a simple thing.
Back
Top Bottom