Recent content by Sirplop

1. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

I stab the Godmodder while he's Game Master-less. He dies. Boom. Problem solved. Game complete Go home "Totally legit ending to DTG: Terraria"
  2. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

/waitingforTrickleboi
  3. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

... Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (300/300) ... I̧̨̬̤͓̟̜̯̘͉͠t͓͎͓͕͞ ̛͚̦̝̪͜C̷̨̩͕͉̜͇ớ̹̯͎͔̼͝m̨̡͕̮͚e̹̠̤̗̼̥̟͉̹s͍̘̳͖̺̕͜ͅ.̷̧͍͕̻̼͇̳̀ Its shadow has been approaching for more than a year. It started with the little things first; the birds going quiet, the wind growing still, the tide receding...
  4. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

/waitingforupdop will be post eventually
  5. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>2/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (299/300) Essence Defiler (13/30) +1 from Piono The Fanatic (5/5) - COMPLETED -=Summons “You fools!” cries an old man wandering over a nearby hill. He’s wearing what look to be ragged and torn red robes, “Such rampant creation! Don’t you...
  6. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>1/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (298/300) Essence Defiler (12/30) +1 from Piono The Fanatic (4/5) +1 from Piono -=Summons Beep boop bop! The Artificial Guardian reconstructs itself. Again. As usual. -=Actions™ The Desolate Hive uses Swarmsurge, creating 20 new...
  7. Sirplop

Sync Steam Achievements to Client

So it's really easy to reset achievements, but there's no way to get them from Steam other than earning every single one again? Woooonderful. Time to start the boring road to 200 fishing quests. :sigh: Suggestion: single sync button in the achievements menu. Thanks for the info Marcus.
  8. Sirplop

Sync Steam Achievements to Client

So I accidentally launched the game offline, and it removed all achievement progress in-game (No idea why). Is there any way to get the achievements from Steam synced to the in-game ones? Problem is that Steam will not tick up numerical achievements (AKA Fishing quests, nurse, etc.) until the...
  9. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

booooooo /sadnull
  10. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

Might as well make the 300 charge a 400 charge :P /null
  11. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>2/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (297/300) Essence Defiler (10/30) The Fanatic (2/5) -=Summons Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Nightmare made material. -=Actions™ Reading! Eeeeeeeeeeeh. ALPHA TASTE... WORDS! words words words words words words words words words words words...
  12. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>1/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (296/300) Essence Defiler (9/30) The Fanatic (1/5) -=Summons Twisted. Towering. Terrible. Nightmare made material. -=Actions™ ... ... ...why is everything dead c'mon guys get those 5 charge entities out you can do et ALPHA GIVE ME STUFF TO...
  13. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>2/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (296/300) Essence Defiler (8/30) Fathom Skulker (10/10) - COMPLETE -=Summons Something lightning fast flies out of the Rift, seemingly fleeing something. If this... floating squid which is rotting the air is terrified of something down...
  14. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>1/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (295/300) +1 from Piono Essence Defiler (7/30) Fathom Skulker (9/10) -=Summons *whistles* -=Actions™ Everything I own jumps on the Planhilahtkaht whatever. You know what I mean. Except the Prophet. He can't do anything. He'll lie on the...
  15. Sirplop

Destroy the Godmodder

>1/2 -=Charges Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (293/300) +1 from Piono Essence Defiler (6/30) Fathom Skulker (8/10) +1 from Piono -=Summons *whistles* -=Actions™ The Prophet does his(?) wiggle-waggle at Canonivibe, stunning him for the turn. The Bleak Queen uses Wasting Barrage...
Back
Top Bottom