Recent content by SirUmnei

1. SirUmnei

tModLoader Everything Deserves a Theme

Hey dude. Any plans on adding extra music to the Hallowed Biome? It always annoyed me that Hallowed night theme is actually just Forest night and not the actual Hallowed biome music, or how Underground Ice Music takes over Underground Hallow music, but doesn't do that with Corruption or Crimson...
  2. SirUmnei

tModLoader Solutions Mod

Hey. Can't help but notice that there is a way to spread the Jungle over Purity but there's no way to de-Junglefy back to Purity. Green Soution does not work on Jungle Grass/Mud. Any change you'd introduce a solution that could do so? My Jungle generated itself on the very border, and I'd like...
  3. SirUmnei

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Hey, just swinging around to say: Damn, I really LOVE how this turned out! Glad that I was of help! Honestly think the mod is good as-is. The values are pretty balanced over all. Can't wait to get my PC back and test this baby out. Thanks for including me on the credits, BTW!
  4. SirUmnei

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Haven't played Terraria in a while, but this is a good opportunity for me to put a good opinion on an upgrade system. It only depends on how much effort you're willing to put into the mod, but here you go: When I think about an upgrade system, I think about a tiered system that grows with time...
  5. SirUmnei

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Sounds like a cool mod... but what does it have in it? I've searched the web and haven't found anything about this mod's content, and I didn't see any spoilers with what it contains either.
  6. SirUmnei

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Getting stuck on this screen. Chest count at 622, Corruption/Crinsom Biome amount at 15% (2 for each), World Size at 16800x3600.
  7. SirUmnei

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Why would this mod nod fit well with the rest? For me it seems like an amazing mod to complement other mods.
  8. SirUmnei

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Any update on your end? Did you manage to fix anything?
  9. SirUmnei

Is it actually possible to code the pillar to behave exactly like the other pillar and seemingless not interfere with them? Zoaklen from ZoaklenMod tried to do it on the past and wasn't sucessful. I'm just curious if it works.
  10. SirUmnei

Does the pillar work just like the other 4? (By that I mean spawn when the cultist is done and is able to be destroyed in any order, etc.)
  11. SirUmnei

We probably have the same problem. Which mods do you have on? Maybe it has something to do with them?
  12. SirUmnei

Hey. I'm having a small issue, and I'm not even sure it has to do with mods, but I'll post it anyways. I've been playing with a few mods turned on, and I can play all nice and normal for the spam of 10 minutes, give or take. Then, out of nowhere, Terraria stops working without giving any crash...
  13. SirUmnei

tModLoader Large World Enabler

Hey, did you fix the exception with the 0.8.3.4 Version? Because I'm still getting the load issue saying it was build for 0.8.3.2.
  14. SirUmnei

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hey. I just got back into Terraria to play the new update (with some of the new mods), and I was wondering if there could be some way of mod compatibility for TEdit (in the form that modded blocks/wall at least appear and aren't invisible/non-existant). I play a heavily modded world, and I...
  15. SirUmnei

tModLoader Large World Enabler

Hey, small question: Which tool did you use to edit/get the pic of the full world? Trying to use TEdit, but I can't see the modded Terrarain Gen.
Back
Top Bottom