Recent content by sjalv

1. sjalv

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I have submitted a full bug report, but I was curious if anyone else has had the issue or if it’s been addressed before now. I’m not super active on the forums so I thought I may had missed it
  2. sjalv

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Hi, is there a known bug around the Martian invasion? In multiplayer ( just four of us playing off line) our game immediately crashes the second we find a probe. We’ve tried 4 times in a row and the game immediately crashes. Just wondered if I should give up for now?
  3. sjalv

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Definitely happens more frequently in multiplayer splitscreen, but I see it in single player as well. And yes definitely an issue in the blizzard or rainy days. My spawn point is on the edge of a snow biome with a very large body of water on one side. I have these freezes if trying to build in...
  4. sjalv

We are seeing the little freezes in game here as well. Both single player or multiplayer split screen. - I can be running, fighting or just building and it will happen without warning Seeing it a lot in blizzard or rainy days.
  5. sjalv

I will try but never know when it’s going to happen! I was moving some items out of a previous map, to a brand new map (normal mode, large world). I went to move boreal wood to one of my top slots and it vanished before my eyes as I was moving it in my inventory. I thought I accidentally threw...
  6. sjalv

The new style of crafting (and asking the guide more frequently for help) is definitely something I can live with if you will just please please: • make the menu backgrounds solid instead of transparent • no blinking text • larger text, especially the notifications of merchants arriving or...
  7. sjalv

Has anyone lost any items? I’ve tried to place a keg, boreal wood, and books up in my top invatory row and had them vanish. Not in trash, not thrown onto ground, just complete vanish?
  8. sjalv

I really have to agree with ED209 on this one. Unless you are on top of the TV screen you can’t tell what you’re looking at in the inventory/when crafting. The now transparent background and tiny text that is on top of the items is confusing and complicated. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled to...
  9. sjalv

So excited to play the update but PLEASE bring back the old menu! There’s so much small text when I open my items to build or craft anything. Using a workbench has become a nightmare. I started a new world and trying to build even basic housing is a daunting task because of the new menu. At...
Back
Top Bottom