Recent content by Skadoodle

1. Skadoodle

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

i hope in the nxt update they'll allow us to move all buttons on the screen or even make it bigger... cuz im having a rough time with this flight + attack thing rn ~:confused:
  2. Skadoodle

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

bois we did it!!! the wait is no more!
  3. Skadoodle

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

the hype is real boyz!! :joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime:
  4. Skadoodle

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

yeah frostmoon is the hardest cuz before moonlord exist.. frostmoon is the endgame event.. and moonlord is probably the hardest.. not fishron..~;) but if ur talking about the mobile version.. ocram might have a great chance to be a harder boss than this fishy guy..
  5. Skadoodle

probably mid August or September idk man.. they're literally fixing bug reports from beta testers.. so we.. mobile players would have a great and smooth playthrough when it comes out~:D~;)
  6. Skadoodle

when u go back and watch the live stream of mobile 1.3 youll see the icon in just a slip second.. when the video started youll see that it is a tree with a white background.. but who knows they might change the icon ~;)~;)
  7. Skadoodle

i can a assure u that mobile players need this new controls... cuz this old contols is limited and hard to use for some items like.... mounting and dismounting.. cuz u need to have the item in ur 5 slot inventory in mobile phones... using grappling hooks.. sometimes they dont work when...
  8. Skadoodle

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

u might not be get angry cuz of delayed releases but.. i can assure u.. alot of mobile terrarians will be soo furious about it when they knew theyre ganna wait another months or soo if the release date is a not so sure release date... and u cant apply the "better than nothing" in here cuz...
  9. Skadoodle

u know it might be a bullet ant ~:D~:Dbut nah i might be just hype for new bosses in 1.4~:naughty:
  10. Skadoodle

just chill buddy... just remember.. dr studios started late december 2018... and only a few months... we are sooooo sooo close to the update.. just wait... it is sooo soo close now and it wont take a year... i promise... ik that 3 years of waiting is kinda frustrating but... were soo close...
  11. Skadoodle

they do said that the android version is ganna be tested internally... just like before... they will test the game but only theyre staff members.. cuz they dont want a different release date of mobile 1.3 on both platforms just cuz of the potential leaking of the app..
  12. Skadoodle

the hype is killing me rn tbh... just waiting till the july state of the game ~:confused:
  13. Skadoodle

Would u keep cute fishron as a pet irl?

Would u keep cute fishron as a pet irl?
  14. Skadoodle

im sure the game will come this late august or if not this september... ~:happy:~:naughty:
  15. Skadoodle

i think yeah.. u can still jump with the joy stick.. but i think some ppl will like the way they separated the jump button.. and i wish they can change it or make it changeable from a joystick to a dpad.. soo items like tabi is more efficient to use.. rather than a separate button of it
Back
Top Bottom