Recent content by SkeeZiks2005

1. SkeeZiks2005

Resolved [Mobile] Biome chest won't open

No I haven't, And I didn't know that, so thank you that really helps. :D
  2. SkeeZiks2005

Resolved [Mobile] Biome chest won't open

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13sj7iTu4da-dsm1ct8rcgVbe0cdyewvk/view?usp=drivdrivesdk I got a biome key while I was killing some enamies but when I went inside the dungeon to get the item form the chest, it wasn't opening, I even tried all the ways I can think of opening a chest. (This was a...
  3. SkeeZiks2005

Resolved [Mobile] Only One on-screen control responds at a time

I haven't had that bug since I reported it, but if I come across it again I will let you know. Thank you
  4. SkeeZiks2005

Resolved [Mobile] Only One on-screen control responds at a time

Hello again fellow People, I know it's late but I'm having a problem with my gameplay. My controls are glitching up by one on screen button only works at a time, for example if I am moving and I press the jump button it will jump but I can't move in midair. I have no idea why this happens but...
  5. SkeeZiks2005

Resolved [Mobile] Guide Crafting Bug

That bug has already been patched, you probably need to update your game.
  6. SkeeZiks2005

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Possible to yo yo bug

Ok thank you for the help
  7. SkeeZiks2005

So basically your saying this is an intentional design???
  8. SkeeZiks2005

Hello, Awhile I was king I was able to obtain a yo yo but but unable to use the yo-yo the only way I know is that I could use the touchscreen but I don't want to use that because my thumb gets in the way of what I'm seeing, is there something I can do to fix it or not??? Also I don't know if...
Back
Top Bottom