Recent content by Skellyy

1. Skellyy

PC game doesnt launch

huh thats weird that the worlds folder wasnt already there, either way enjoy the game!
  2. Skellyy

Xbox One I can’t even play terraria

Tag one of them possibly?
  3. Skellyy

Ive never seen this happen to anyone else before but it quite obviously has something to do with your account, have you done anything that may warrant the crash?
  4. Skellyy

So your saying when you use your main xbox account to play terraria it crashs but it does not crash when you use any other?
  5. Skellyy

Have you tried the digital version or another disc? if those work then its definitely something wrong with the current disc you have
  6. Skellyy

PC game doesnt launch

I think you deleted some files that require the game to run. In that case try reinstalling the game, the files you deleted should be there again after reinstalling
  7. Skellyy

Is there a texture pack that removes the noises of bullets?

Maybe use a different weapon then?
  8. Skellyy

Hallow and corruption title screen

That looks sick dude!
  9. Skellyy

Terraria Quality of Life Update Out Now for XB1/PS4!

Looks great! havent touched the ps4 version of terraria ever since i defeated the moon lord
  10. Skellyy

If possible could you take a video of the problem that you are experiencing? it may help me and others have a better understanding of whats happening
  11. Skellyy

Resolved [Switch] will this life fruit farm work?

Yes u can still get life fruit after beating plantera, hell you can even still get some after defeating the moon lord
  12. Skellyy

Resolved [Switch] will this life fruit farm work?

I would use the golden fishing rod, it’s pretty expensive but very useful
  13. Skellyy

Sprites The Evil Pylons

Yea it’s better than nothing definitely!
  14. Skellyy

Mobile Random crashes

Interesting, from what you describe I think that has something to do with your device considering that you aren’t doing anything specific to warrant the crash.
Back
Top Bottom