Recent content by sketchymurr

1. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

So does this mean we'll still get updates for Terraria..? I kinda thought it was basically done besides minor bug fixes/patches. So happy to see more content, though!
  2. sketchymurr

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Can't wait! I requested off Mon/Tues and got them (husband too). Thank you for the ride, devs - truly. I started playing this game with my husband near the start of our relationship. It seems very fitting to explore the last major update together, as well! Two more days! :D
  3. sketchymurr

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Anyone else requesting days off around the drop..? I'm still working so I'm gonna try for that Mon/Tues off and see if I can swing it. Gonna need time to immerse myself in new Terr!
  4. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

This is actually part of my disappointment, honestly. This time of year is the only time I get significant time off from my 9-5 to play games a ton. Otherwise, I'm working around a typical work week & sneaking in time when I can (usually losing sleep over it, too). Alas, maybe holiday season...
  5. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

"Disappointed but not surprised" as someone else said. That's where I'm at as well, I guess. Hope all the devs have a good holiday season & I'll get back to lurking more next year!
  6. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Update is better than no update, but I was hoping for a Halloween "surprise, release!" moment. ;) Soooooooon. (Or so I keep telling myself.)
  7. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

That would be nice, but a bit too optimistic. I'm betting Christmas time. If it's any earlier, it's a surprise! XD
  8. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

I keep stalking the forums for this exact purpose, actually. I'm half considering requesting the day or two off work near the drop if they give us an exact date. Such hype.
Back
Top Bottom