Recent content by Skulgan

1. Skulgan

Awesome!

Awesome!
  2. Skulgan

HEY SO I KINDA REALIZED WHEN YOU ASKED ME ABOUT USING MY IDEAS FOR A CONTAGION REBOOT IT MAY...

HEY SO I KINDA REALIZED WHEN YOU ASKED ME ABOUT USING MY IDEAS FOR A CONTAGION REBOOT IT MAY HAVE CAME OFF LIKE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO Apologies for that, I meant that you were more than welcome to use my concepts, haha - though it probably doesn't matter much now :P
  3. Skulgan

Drawings & Paintings Exxo Avalon - Re-Imagining the Contagion

OK, LAST POST You heard correctly. With the emergence of an... unexpected party eying this forum, I've decided to go full Hell-for-leather and post everything else I've conceptualized, right here, right now. Where we left off, I was starting to get into the mimic, so let's talk a little about...
  4. Skulgan

Uhhh?? UHHH????? So like the obvious answer is yes, feel free to use them But I still had some things I wanted to write down for my take on a reboot so if you wanna wait I can get all that stuff posted ASAP
  5. Skulgan

Saw this month's CC banner and decided that I'd try and remake it with the 1.4 bosses, so here...

Saw this month's CC banner and decided that I'd try and remake it with the 1.4 bosses, so here it is as my CC entry!
  6. Skulgan

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Hey man, I ain't got no coding knowhow. I was just putting it out there that anyone could take a deep dive into the mod's source and update it themselves if they feel desperate enough.
  7. Skulgan

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

The thing is that this mod... is technically open-source. You can unpack it using tModLoader's extract feature. While it is probably best to get the owner's consent before making fan-made updates, judging by his away time, I suspect he probably won't be able to answer anyone who offers.
  8. Skulgan

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I understand you won't budge on TerraCustom for 64 bit, but is there any way that I could load TerraCustom in full screen so that Windows can keep other programs from stealing TerraCustom's ram?
  9. Skulgan

The Spirits of Light and Dark have been Released. And with it, a plethora of horrors have escaped the bowels of disease and decay and now amps the deadly factor of the Contagion and expedites its spread. Since many players first instinct will be to acquire a Key of Night, they may notice the...
  10. Skulgan

Is it Necroposting if its your Forum Post? I'm about to find out. Hi, so that whole thing about regular updates was kinda a lie. Turns out forgetting something exists will make you also forget all the obligations attached to said thing. Who knew? That said, I'm back to finish up Pre-Hardmode...
  11. Skulgan

Welcome back! As promised, I'll be going over Mursa's boss material and explaining its uses. I think you guys will really enjoy this update! Before we dive into it, however, I updated the main post with the previous update-- I even changed the designs of some draws that I wasn't proud of! Be...
  12. Skulgan

Well, I hope this pile of doodles and concepts tickles your nostalgia!
  13. Skulgan

Making the World Ill... If you have a knack for modding, you may fondly remember one of tModding's classics: Exxo Avalon. Heck, even if you haven't a knack for modding, it is almost certain that you've heard of Exxo Avalon and the third world evil that it adds to the mix: The Contagion! The...
  14. Skulgan

tModLoader Various Weathers

So when are y'all gonna delete Autumn Winds? The pumpkins are annoying and the Hoppin' Jacks in pre-HM are nightmares.
  15. Skulgan

Actually, @Khaios, I know this is last second, but could you use this for my CC entry instead? I...

Actually, @Khaios, I know this is last second, but could you use this for my CC entry instead? I kinda under anticipated how fast I'd get this cavern town done and only submitted the Tavern. Thanks in advance!
Back
Top Bottom