Recent content by skyblade57

1. skyblade57

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

what if instead of healing when one dies, you need to kill both twins within a certain amount of time or the dead one gets revived?
  2. skyblade57

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

We need a cooldown on the fate's token. Also, the buff doesn't seem to go away.
  3. skyblade57

Pixel Art Template Sprites

I do belive we need a yoyo template. oh, and also a flask (not buff) template.
  4. skyblade57

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

so, I've started a challenge playthough I'm calling a "ringnomaner" that only uses magic rings and summons (summoner armor too) I guess its just an easier summoner, but I'd like to see more ring user armor.
  5. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip Globetrotters - Ultimate Pre-Hardmode Mobility Accessory

I read this as "gobbletrotters" but anyway, here's a sprite I made! might not be what you wanted, but It's an amalgamation of it's components!
  6. skyblade57

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

think so, but it might set you back a few updates magically.
  7. skyblade57

tModLoader Galaxite Mod

true sniper rifle, used to make terra rifle. and true spectre staff to make the terra staff?
  8. skyblade57

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

um... I'm using the latest version of N terraria (to my knowledge) and my game says 1.3.0.8... why?
  9. skyblade57

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

um... why cant I update to 1.0.10? I press update, but it doesn't do anything.
  10. skyblade57

tModLoader The JoostMod

the mage in this mod is insane. all the "needles" spells are wayyyyy too OP. the 5000 needles absolutely shreds ragnarok with ease, although... using the terrarium armor might've been part of that... the mage is still insane.
  11. skyblade57

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

hey, could you make mushwood placable? id like to use it for building :3
  12. skyblade57

Ice Queen and Pump-King theory

plantera is a plant monster that rules over the jungle, likely not under control of either. the golem is a deity or construct of an ancient civilization that they may not have even known about and the duke fishron is a beast tamable and controllable and this is why it has a 2nd phase, its...
  13. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip lightslash, new magic weapon

so I was reading this post to the forums, and I thought the projectiles it fired went in your direction, however after re-reading it I realized I was wrong but I thought that it was a good idea, so here is the lightslash. Lightslash damage: 310 mana: 40 use time: 30 velocity: 32 knockback: 3...
Back
Top Bottom