Recent content by SkyCommision

1. SkyCommision

**REPORTED** Snake Charmer's Flute structure persists after a player leaves (Multiplayer)

Ropes seem to persist forever. According to this thread they can only be destroyed using explosives.
  2. SkyCommision

**REPORTED** Using the Snake Charmer's Flute in multiplayer and exiting the world leaves the snake rope, which doesn't despawn.

I made a thread about this myself. Thank you for letting me know I can at least destroy them using explosives so I can get back to work on my airship. :P But seriously, this bug is pretty bad. Although people that join Terraria servers have different risks joining than playing singleplayer...
  3. SkyCommision

**REPORTED** Snake Charmer's Flute structure persists after a player leaves (Multiplayer)

The structure created by the Snake Charmer's Flute persists after a player leaves in a Multiplayer server. Steps to reproduce: -Create a dedicated server on Terraria 1.4.0.4 -Join the world and use the Snake Charmer's Flute -Leave the game after the snake rope is placed and before the snake...
  4. SkyCommision

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

This news is so good that not even the forums itself can handle it!
  5. SkyCommision

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

This is cool and all... but if there's a post for Journey mode, there has to be one for Master Mode. Can't wait to see those.
  6. SkyCommision

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

This is cool and all... but if there's a post for Journey mode, there has to be one for Master Mode. Can't wait to see those.
  7. SkyCommision

PC TeamTerraria 5 - Private 1.4 Playthrough Server Signups

Welcome to TeamTerraria 5! The journey begins May 16th at 4pm EST (tentative) Our Current Status: 25/25 Slots (Full) If you sign up now, you will be put on a wait list for anyone that decides to resign. Hello, and welcome to our fifth season of TeamTerraria! TeamTerraria is your #1 go-to...
  8. SkyCommision

(Prize!) The Third Annual TeamTerrarian Summer Games! (CTG, Racing, Scavenger Hunt, Dolphinball)

Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! The Games Begin May 15th; 12pm EST Status: 4/20 Players 2/10 Full Teams 0/20 Looking for Group The TeamTerrarian Summer Games are an annual Terraria event brought to you by Commision Corp. Grab a friend and compete against other players in four...
  9. SkyCommision

Humorous Worst thing that's happened to you

Not eating breakfast. I know that sounds silly but my day and mood is ruined if I don't eat breakfast.
  10. SkyCommision

I have reached a state of pure boredom.

Why don't you take up gardening? It's very relaxing.
  11. SkyCommision

PC The Second Annual TeamTerrarian Summer Games! (CTG, Racing, Scavenger Hunt, Dolphinball!) Win Merch!

Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! The Games Begin July 26th; 12pm EST Status: 10/20 Players 4/10 Full Teams 2/20 Looking for Group The TeamTerrarian Summer Games are an annual Terraria event brought to you by Commision Corp. Grab a friend and compete against other players in four...
  12. SkyCommision

PC (Prize! Sign up now) First Annual TeamTerrarian Summer Games

Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! Our Current Status: 10/20 Slots Full (5/10 Full Teams, 1 Looking for Group, __ Filler) Days of the Games: Aug 4th 6pm EST Aug 6th 6pm EST Aug 8th 6pm EST Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! The Summer Games is a multi-minigame event hosted by...
  13. SkyCommision

Low-quality profile post

Low-quality profile post
  14. SkyCommision

1 year older, 1 year closer to death jk tho

1 year older, 1 year closer to death jk tho
  15. SkyCommision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPWvlm6EqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPWvlm6EqM
Back
Top Bottom