Recent content by Skyhawx

1. Skyhawx

PC Looking to buy a Star Cloak

UPDATE: Item has been bought Hey, Looking to buy a Star Cloak, willing to trade items just ask and I will see if I have it.
  2. Skyhawx

PC Looking to buy Celestial Magnet x3

Alright just post whenever you're ready
  3. Skyhawx

Yeh I would like three thanks. Do you have a server where we can meet and also what head piece do you want?
  4. Skyhawx

Cool, How many Celestial magnets do you have?
  5. Skyhawx

What about Palladium armour? Total Armour points are 32 or 23 or 21 depending on the head piece.
  6. Skyhawx

As in Shadow armour yeh?
  7. Skyhawx

Awesome man, what are you wanting in return?
  8. Skyhawx

UPDATE - BOUGHT As the title says, I am looking to buy Celestial magnets as the travelling merchant just will not sell me any. I am looking for 3 of these magnets but if you only have one that is fine too. Willing to buy for platinum or another item, ask to see if I have it.
  9. Skyhawx

PC Looking to BUY: Crystal Serpent, Flower boots, Celestial Magnet, Anklet of the Wind

Aw man I am sure I do. I've been playing with friends on a server so I will have to wait to log on and see how much we have. How much are you looking for?
  10. Skyhawx

PC Looking to BUY: Crystal Serpent, Flower boots, Celestial Magnet, Anklet of the Wind

Looking for any or all of these items. I don't think I have anything particularly rare but I do have some platinum that I will trade for these. If you're looking for an item then ask away, who knows I might have it.
Back
Top Bottom