Recent content by SkylerArmor

1. SkylerArmor

Switch Looking for Friends (Switch)

I have a twitter (same @ as my name) if you want to get in touch. Lately been having problem defeating plantera
  2. SkylerArmor

Switch Looking for Friends (Switch)

Not sure how many people will see this but I'm also looking for friends on the switch Friend code: SW-0928-3821-3109
  3. SkylerArmor

Switch A Number Of Insane Glitches

I'm not very knowledgeable on how this works all but, shouldn't they prioritize the bugs in 1.3 before importing the 1.4 content?
  4. SkylerArmor

Switch A Number Of Insane Glitches

I'm glad I'm not the only one with these bugs. I've seen these things have been a vocal problem since mid last year though. Are they ever gonna patch this or are we forever stuck with these problems? Can't afford a good pc to play terraria on so I've always been a console player and it sucks...
  5. SkylerArmor

Console Holiday Update Changelog

time sure did go by fast. im quite excited for the capes & visible accessories along with a new npc.
  6. SkylerArmor

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

in order to get social slots they have to revamp the UI. im guessing we wont get social slots will we?
  7. SkylerArmor

PS3 Duplication (Not a glitch)

or you can be more efficient & use the cloud save dup. heres the step to cloud duplication: Create new world put chest next to spawn put any item inside chest save world exit world go to world selection screen press L1 on the world you just exited upload world to cloud go into the...
  8. SkylerArmor

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Im curious what they'll do with the UI when we get dyeing on accessories. or are they not gonna implement that in consoles with reasons like "limitations"? Anyways, I'll be up all night as i am an evening sleeper. so i'll probably get to download the update & playif it comes out like 6am EST
  9. SkylerArmor

Anybody else watching how-to guides in preparation of 1.2.4?
  10. SkylerArmor

Console Better Multiplayer Intergration?

Thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my post. You all have great ideas & opinions on this matter. But its not that I hate the current multiplayer, as I can see problems with it becoming "world wide". Many bad players may just want to grief your world, leaving you to start over...
  11. SkylerArmor

Looking into the wiki & finding that the pigron mount is fast on land & flyable can replace 2 of my accessories. my wings & frostspark boots. so thats great that the pigron mount is coming.
  12. SkylerArmor

Console Better Multiplayer Intergration?

Hi, im a long time fan of terraria since it first came to consoles. I enjoy the game very much, and I applause 505 for bringing us the updates. Im thankful for their work & dedication. just wanna put this out there. so, as a lone player that doesnt have much social interaction with others, im...
  13. SkylerArmor

I'm guessing by the time we reach 1.3 on consoles there will be a big change in the UI and many other stuff. It may be awesome to get but I'm keeping my fingers cross that it'll make it to last gen as I don't have a ps4 and can't afford it, not even in a couple years or so. So lets hope there...
Back
Top Bottom