Recent content by Skyward

1. Skyward

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

ultimate pickaxe and axe? ummm... Nightfury pickaxe and Axe of the Blood Oath? idk just making up names XD
  2. Skyward

you can play it on 1.3.0.8 ut im not sure about 1.3.8
  3. Skyward

Anyone got some fireworks -Imaginary note, GET YOUR KEYBOARD FIXED, cant do brackets\ question...

Anyone got some fireworks -Imaginary note, GET YOUR KEYBOARD FIXED, cant do brackets\ question marks
  4. Skyward

Happy 1k Discussions player created game enhancements section!

Happy 1k Discussions player created game enhancements section!
  5. Skyward

Just been casually stalking this thread for a while now... waiting for the update cuz its so much fun! Although, the only thing that bugs me is that the Destructor drop from the Destroyer has a lower DPS than the Megashark. Dunno if it's just me or if I'm being really nit-picky XD.
  6. Skyward

hey saw your profile and decided to read the comic that you suggested and MOTHER OF GAIA is it good.

hey saw your profile and decided to read the comic that you suggested and MOTHER OF GAIA is it good.
  7. Skyward

Don't you just hate it when you farm for so long just so you could get a great weapon only to...

Don't you just hate it when you farm for so long just so you could get a great weapon only to find out it's weaker than the weapons you have
  8. Skyward

Hey Baum! love your videos, been with you since about 10k subs and still watchin, you also...

Hey Baum! love your videos, been with you since about 10k subs and still watchin, you also inspired me to start my own playthrough of exxo avalon and beat oblivion purely melee with stupidly op stuff *cough guardians hammer cough cough*
  9. Skyward

Woop Woop, 300 hours on Terraria on Steam!! Error: Life not found.

Woop Woop, 300 hours on Terraria on Steam!! Error: Life not found.
  10. Skyward

Other For Terraria's Final Update..

bout that megashark... im no spriter but i threw this together in like 10 minutes xD
  11. Skyward

Standalone Ulterraria: Reborn

seen this mod a bit and would like it to add a bit of spice to my expert play-through, putting other characters into the folder make them corrupt and they don't work. also steam cloud saved characters seem to be corrupted in ulterraria. same goes for worlds their names turn red, the world type...
  12. Skyward

tModLoader Summoners' Association

Ahhh... it's the simple things in life which make my life a lot easier for the meantime and not knowing how many minions i have summoned due to damn UFO's flying off screen to kill harpies
  13. Skyward

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Having fun wit this map, just a little thing is that in the purple area where you start on the pole with the platform if you put a portal on the higest possible point on the left side and then one underneath, run and jump from the right side so that you hit your head on the wall it is possible...
Back
Top Bottom