Recent content by skiszm

1. skiszm

Pixel Art hello i am once again looking for a mod to sprite for

please keep your expectations low because so are mine and i am lazy. okay powerpoint presentation time hello i am once again looking for a mod to sprite for. my portfolio includes: crying myself to sleep, and the destiny terraria mod by cuno or mikhailmcraft. as a result of my laziness i almost...
  2. skiszm

tModLoader The Destiny Mod

have you considered joining our discord server because we literally have a section for this
  3. skiszm

Pixel Art ghost/skiszm's sprite collection: the definitive editon

hi. i came here a few years ago looking how to start my own server and here i am 5 years later the lead artist of the destiny terraria mod. i'm skiszm/ghost and welcome to my collection of doodles.
  4. skiszm

gan

gan
  5. skiszm

sup, thought you'd like to know i'm now working on a destiny mod with another guy. here. i'm not...

sup, thought you'd like to know i'm now working on a destiny mod with another guy. here. i'm not responsible for any of the sprites featured, but i'm sure you'll find mine.
  6. skiszm

tModLoader The Destiny Mod

hello, lead artist for this mod here. please join the team we need more people
  7. skiszm

What passion do you have that people think is weird?

wanting to be happy? i guess things have not been going well for me recently
  8. skiszm

Pixel Art Jaserd Sprite Dump

wow these are really cool! i should give up
  9. skiszm

why thank you

why thank you
  10. skiszm

well, yeah, because your parents NEED to know. my mother forced me to therapy after i tried...

well, yeah, because your parents NEED to know. my mother forced me to therapy after i tried taking my own life several times. one hell of a good decision. please follow through and get the help, both of you magenta and Someone that needs help. i am willing to bend over backwards to help others...
  11. skiszm

so have i for a very long time. you ain't alone.

so have i for a very long time. you ain't alone.
  12. skiszm

hello! that does not sound good please dm me so i can help or something as i don't want people...

hello! that does not sound good please dm me so i can help or something as i don't want people to suffer like i did for the past 5 years.
  13. skiszm

Pixel Art the hammer of sol if it was an melee weapon from terraria

guys please stop looking at this post it was from years ago and i don't want people to look at it anymore
Back
Top Bottom