Recent content by Contagious

1. Contagious

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Very nice man. It'd take me a while to understand everything you've done, and even then, would surpass anything I would be able to do myself. So is unlikely I could offer any worthwhile suggestions. Regarding though the Underground Desert spawn rate: It is posted on the wiki that it does have a...
  2. Contagious

PC NPC Interact Range isn't affected by Architect Gizmo Pack/Extendo Grip.

Thanks! It's funny you mention that; it actually took me quite a while to isolate what was causing it. Mannequins was the last thing I would have expected to have any impact at all lol.
  3. Contagious

Yeah that is a separate bug which is caused from having Mannequins/Hat Racks or similar nearby or on screen. I made a bug report on it which has been tagged with "Reported". Was really hoping it was going to be fixed in the update that was just recently launched. Btw, if you have the game set to...
  4. Contagious

Hotbar Automatic-Switching Bug

Just want to point out that the last time I played, I wasn't having the bug. I got so used to not switching items while moving that I may not have had the bug at times but just assumed I did. I'll continue to deliberately test it and let you know if I figure out what causes it for me. Something...
  5. Contagious

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

The recent 1.4.1 update brought a bug that causes NPCs to not move into houses when the house is designed a certain way. As far as i know, there are no concrete answers explaining what exactly makes a house experience the bug, but it appears to happen mostly when either building a really small...
  6. Contagious

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

You might be thinking of "Terrafirma" or "TerraMap", which have those features. But last time i checked (a couple weeks ago), one of those programs (don't remember which) hadn't been updated for v1.4.1 and was unable to open maps that have been saved w/ the new Terraria version. TEdit can...
  7. Contagious

Yeah exactly. Was hoping that wasn't what you were saying. I can see it being tossed aside as "a problem with our computers" or something. Well, before seeing this thread that you started, I sort of accepted that it was never going to be fixed, but maybe if someone knowledgeable has any ideas on...
  8. Contagious

Yeah this doesn't sound like a problem that could ever be affected by performance. Nonetheless, my machine is also is way more than Terraria will ever need. Are you saying that on your desktop pc, you don't have the bug at all? No issues with the game switching the selected hotbar item...
  9. Contagious

Yeah it is annoying but i've noticed that i play different because of it. I automatically (without deliberately thinking) stop moving, that is, let go of directional keys, when switching items in the hotbar. I've been dealing w/ it for so long that I developed a clunky habit of stopping/letting...
  10. Contagious

Hi, I've been meaning to submit a bug report for this for a while but wanted to test it fully to make sure it was in fact no longer working. The Architect Gizmo Pack and Extendo Grip aren't increasing the interact range with NPCs. I get that the tooltip displays that it increases tool range...
  11. Contagious

Working as Designed Graveyard Biome Bug?

Possibly the center of world being immune to graveyard change only applies to the Forest, not sure. But also, it is only the exact world center that has the "immunity", like when within the 60-ish tiles centered on the original spawn point (so when 30-ish tiles away from center). Just pointing...
  12. Contagious

NPC won't sell pylon, despite having the requirements of space and liked neighbors

As far as I know, the required happiness to be able to buy a pylon hasn't changed. Just check if the NPC's happiness modifier is at 85% or lower (for example, Merchant's piggy bank would cost 85 silver, instead of 1 gold if his modifier was at 85%). If the NPCs modifier is in fact at 85% or...
  13. Contagious

Working as Designed Graveyard Biome Bug?

I saw a video that was posted when 1.4 was first released that showed the graveyard biome doesn't work (background doesn't change/mist doesn't appear) when too close to exact world center. If your tombstones are near world center (and no sunflowers are nearby/on screen), then I assume this is...
  14. Contagious

I posted a bug report a while back about this issue, but was talking about specifically while mining using smart cursor. Which just causes the issue excessively, but have since narrowed it down to what you're describing, i.e., selecting any item while also moving. Is very frustrating. But yeah...
Back
Top Bottom