Recent content by Slimeustas

1. Slimeustas

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

The eyes kinda look like Ainz from "Overlord"
  2. Slimeustas

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Collector%27s_Edition apparently terraria did have cards...

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Collector%27s_Edition apparently terraria did have cards before you...
  3. Slimeustas

Game Mechanics Unique crits

With water bolt, vilethorn, spears, jester arrows
  4. Slimeustas

Game Mechanics Unique crits

So critical hits. They only have a chance of happening and double damage which is kinda boring. But the nebula blaze and vortex beater gave me the idea of weapons having unique crits. Here's the run down of each standard crit effect for each weapon class (they still keep the double damage effect...
  5. Slimeustas

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

*Building intensifies*
  6. Slimeustas

Game Mechanics Change going automatically into the piggy bank and coin gun ammo feed rework

So first change: When you sell items the money goes automatically into money trough (if you have one in your inventory or hotbar), this is just so people wouldn't lose money when selling a load of stuff and going somewhere else (or just a money collector that picks up money and puts it into your...
  7. Slimeustas

NPCs & Enemies NPC suggestion: Astronomer

They could defend themselves with a telescope (used like a sword) and they have a 1/3 chance to drop on death (maybe a 1/2 or a 100% chance)
  8. Slimeustas

Blocks & Decoration Hammerable ropes

how do I turn them like diagonally like a smooth X shape?
  9. Slimeustas

Blocks & Decoration Hammerable ropes

Just a simple suggestion but having the ability to hammer ropes so you could make them go diagonally right or left. To balance the ability to reduce the amount rope you use maybe you would need two ropes to make the rope practical and pretty looking.
  10. Slimeustas

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

How do I open this/download it so I could edit some maps
  11. Slimeustas

tModLoader Server Browser

So what does it do?
  12. Slimeustas

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

These things feel like they should be modded by someone, SOMETHING. Like a completely different mode which replaces everything vanilla Terraria has with you stuff.
  13. Slimeustas

Other The Ability to change your character completely using this one item.

Ever wanted to suddenly change your characters default appearance to something completely different for some reason? Well with this suggestion with ideas from several people that I found I decided to just say screw it and fuse all of them! So here's a list of items that can change aspects of...
  14. Slimeustas

tModLoader Summoners' Association

I can't play the video clips that you recorded.
Back
Top Bottom