• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

SlinkyCoil's latest activity

• SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil reacted to Moonlight Star's post on SlinkyCoil's profile with Like Like.
    So with the arrival of a new dimension to the Paradox Mod, comes a lot more foes to battle agaisnt, and here's a teaser of one of these...
  • SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil updated their status.
    With the help of John Snail's Subworld Library, I can make the Paradox Reality dimension, and with that, I can change textures if you...
  • SlinkyCoil
    Screenshot of the WIP Nightmare Biome for Paradox Mod
  • SlinkyCoil
    A small screenshot on the new way to start the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod
  • SlinkyCoil
    nyess
  • SlinkyCoil
    Paradox Mod is now on the TCF: tModLoader - Paradox Mod
  • SlinkyCoil
    EARLY BETA (v 0.1.1.1) The Paradox Mod is a content-based mod that intends to add more entities, ways to play, invasions and events The...
  • SlinkyCoil
    Have a screenshot of something for Paradox Mod
  • SlinkyCoil
    I'm still alive, working on Paradox
Top Bottom