• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

SlinkyCoil's latest activity

• SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil commented on Ghost Potato's profile post.
    Could I see some examples?
  • SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil commented on SlinkyCoil's profile post.
    ChimeraWarden Well, lets just say they were forcing me to do stuff constantly, being aggressive towards me and stuff, and I just gave...
  • SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil updated their status.
    Due to the loss of a spriter for Paradox because of a feud (which actually left me very stressed) I’m in need of more spriters to...
  • SlinkyCoil
    Working on a Swamplands biome for the Paradox Reality, using some Jungle World Generation code.
  • SlinkyCoil
    Happy new year everyone! Paradox v0.2 possible release date will be revealed later this year.
  • SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil replied to the thread Naked guardian (Texture pack).
    Stardust Guardian but without the guardian "stardust" (i couldn't think of anything else)
  • SlinkyCoil
    What should I reveal next for Paradox Mod? Comment Below - Something Chaotic - Something Aquatic - Something Peaceful - Let Slinky Pick
  • SlinkyCoil
  • SlinkyCoil
    SlinkyCoil replied to the thread tModLoader Subworld Library.
    Is it also possible to make town NPCs spawn in the subworld? (such as only mod town NPCs that can only move into houses in the subworld)
Top Bottom