• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by SlinkyCoil

1. SlinkyCoil

With the help of John Snail's Subworld Library, I can make the Paradox Reality dimension, and...

With the help of John Snail's Subworld Library, I can make the Paradox Reality dimension, and with that, I can change textures if you are inside the world. Here's what I have nailed down so far with the Paradox Reality
  2. SlinkyCoil

Screenshot of the WIP Nightmare Biome for Paradox Mod [IMG]

Screenshot of the WIP Nightmare Biome for Paradox Mod
  3. SlinkyCoil

A small screenshot on the new way to start the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod [IMG]

A small screenshot on the new way to start the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod
  4. SlinkyCoil

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

nyess
  5. SlinkyCoil

Paradox Mod is now on the TCF: tModLoader - Paradox Mod

Paradox Mod is now on the TCF: tModLoader - Paradox Mod
  6. SlinkyCoil

tModLoader Paradox Mod

EARLY BETA (v 0.1.1.1) The Paradox Mod is a content-based mod that intends to add more entities, ways to play, invasions and events The development team is rather small however, the Development team is looking for the following: - Spriters - Coders - Musicians [/SPOILER] (The current...
  7. SlinkyCoil

Have a screenshot of something for Paradox Mod [IMG]

Have a screenshot of something for Paradox Mod
  8. SlinkyCoil

I'm still alive, working on Paradox

I'm still alive, working on Paradox
  9. SlinkyCoil

I'm ready for Journey's End!

I'm ready for Journey's End!
  10. SlinkyCoil

Paradox Mod Early Beta is OUT! Join the server to reserve your download: Join the Paradox Mod...

Paradox Mod Early Beta is OUT! Join the server to reserve your download: Join the Paradox Mod Discord Server!
  11. SlinkyCoil

The first public preview of the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod [MEDIA]

The first public preview of the Interstellar Apocalypse in Paradox Mod
  12. SlinkyCoil

Paradox Mod's EARLY BETA will have a brand new invasion event, called the Interstellar...

Paradox Mod's EARLY BETA will have a brand new invasion event, called the Interstellar Apocalypse Triggered when you use the Sealed Energy item
  13. SlinkyCoil

tModLoader [Tutorial] Custom Invasion

Is it possible to add a custom invasion icon and name?
  14. SlinkyCoil

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my dev. vanity set from the Fernium Remastered mod. Just dropping it here to see if it has a chance to win. And yes, I made this myself.
  15. SlinkyCoil

I didn't actually cancel Paradox just to bring back Goddesses Path, that stash of crap is never...

I didn't actually cancel Paradox just to bring back Goddesses Path, that stash of crap is never coming back. Even though Vertigo Hostilius is in Paradox, she's just a town NPC selling powerful items (like the Shadow Edge) Y'all better look forward to the 'Titan Oarfish' Boss
Top Bottom