Recent content by SlomakV

1. S

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Sure. Shouldn't your bosses be placed at the appropriate point in progression so I'm not forced to do that, though? I can choose to fight Skeletron before any other boss if I want to, but there'd still be a problem if I had to do that because King Slime and Eye of Cthulhu were more powerful than...
  2. S

The power level of the bosses isn't nearly as important as where you place them in progression. If your boss is more powerful than the Twins, don't have players fight it immediately after Skeletron. I don't care if all your bosses are more powerful than Moon Lord. Just have me fight them after...
  3. S

The power levels in your mod seem way out of line with both base Terraria and other mods. I'm running Thorium, Calamity, Enigma, and yours, and the only other mod that's even worth touching any gear from is Enigma. It's cool if you intentionally tuned your items to be insanely OP, but I...
  4. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Could you make it so Ragnar becomes immune to damage if we're not in the biome instead of instantly despawning? It'd be nice to fight him on the surface instead of having to spend time clearing out space for the fight underground.
  5. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

There are plenty of ways around it late in the game. Like I said, my objection is mainly about the early game where there's nothing you can do to mitigate the extreme drawback. It can take ages to find enough ore to craft a decent pickaxe. If that rolls cursed, you might as well throw it in the...
  6. S

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

I strongly dislike the cursed mod. It's especially brutal in the early game where you have no way to get around the drawback or reroll the affixes. The first two decent pickaxes I crafted this playthrough were cursed, which makes them practically unusable for mining underground. I ended up...
  7. S

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

{boop}
  8. S

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I've played dozens of hours with this mod, but finally uninstalled it due to buggy behavior and extreme balance issues. Affixes have a tendency to break enemy AI, get enemies stuck in blocks, and make enemies so large that they can't fit through regular gaps to reach you. Unreal Goblin Archers...
  9. S

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

That isn't quite right. While it's true that 100% crit chance will double your damage, so will 100% increased damage. Due to the way crits work ((hit damage - enemy defense) x 2), increased damage will actually end up dealing more damage against enemies. 100 damage, 100% crit chance, enemy...
  10. S

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

Doesn't Cooler only drop the Certificate pre-hard mode if you're in expert mode? I'm pretty sure that was on the tooltip when it dropped for me yesterday. Also, I just started playing this mod for the first time. It's fantastic! I've run into a few bugs, though. I opened six Odd Crates at once...
  11. S

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I'm not that person, but the Slime Rain progression bar only works properly if I complete the event by killing all the slimes. If I kill a couple and go underground, the progression bar will persist until I log out. It's not always on the screen, but it pops back in frequently, I think whenever...
  12. S

tModLoader The JoostMod

I just killed the Cactus Worm for the quest. I made four Succulent Cactus Meals to fight him some more, but the first time I used one, nothing happened except the boss spawning sound. Now I can't use any of the others. I closed Terraria and reloaded everything in case he was spawned across the...
  13. S

tModLoader The JoostMod

My first experience with the Doom Cannon was a shocker. Since the quest reward gave me a bunch of grenades at the same time, I assumed those were for the Doom Cannon and it would blast grenade-sized holes in the ground. It seemed like charging it was taking way too long for what it was going to...
  14. S

tModLoader The JoostMod

I'd rather have the Roc move through blocks in those situations than have to deal with the feathers. It getting stuck under the floating island was completely outside of my control. The feathers didn't fix the problem (they just forced me to use my Magic Mirror to escape certain death), but the...
  15. S

tModLoader Monster Tamer Mod

I really like the idea of capturing enemies to resummon, but the execution is incredibly clunky. If you only have to capture one monster to summon a copy that lasts forever, it's finicky, but fair. I'd be fine doing that (and honestly would have already installed your mod). If you have to keep...
Back
Top Bottom