Sloth TDT

Wait what who wants to know jack shiet about a skeleton man
Uh ok
Yo
I'm Sloth
I am also known by other titles, one most favored being THE Lord of Doom
Hey don't diss the god tier pj's they're flippin awesome and also never needed to be washed ever and are comfy and stuff
I do art and, to some extent, comedy, but usually in the ironic sense bc I'm a moron
I have a steam account and a Skype account with names so creative you will never guess them okay who am I kidding they're both Sloth TDT
I also have a steam group called the terraria idiot factory so look that up if ur interested in dank meme junk
I enjoy Homestuck, and those who oppose will be slain.
Because everyone knows
uu: YOu CANT
uu: ESCAPE
uu: THE MIIIIIIIIIIIIILES!!!!!!!!!
My patron troll would, due to my birth date, be Gamzee Makara, the insane juggalo :red: clown troll who eventually loses it and kills everyone due to lack of sopor slime
That's really all there is to say on the matter.
Birthday
Jan 13, 2002 (Age: 22)
Website
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=:red:+you
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
Being a lazybones

Signature

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom