Recent content by Sm-ArtThings

1. Sm-ArtThings

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

I do hope the coral furniture is inspiring some addition to the oceans. I always have an ocean town in my runs so a more dynamic biome would be a huge boon for me based on how I play. It's always been that and new secret seeds as my number 1 hopes, though at least we know we're getting stuff...
  2. Sm-ArtThings

Map-Base Greenhill - Starter Map

This map has a lot of interesting things to it actually, cant wait to try it out (on a later playthrough.)
  3. Sm-ArtThings

Sprites The Swamp (Jungle alternative)

I really like this idea. I do think it's odd to create a whole new liquid just for this biome though I suppose for it's unique properties it would have to be new.
  4. Sm-ArtThings

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

I found the Destroyer massively easy and never even used Dadelus Stormbow (im not sure if I already said that and just forgot). It was probably the easiest boss in the game for me
  5. Sm-ArtThings

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Most excited for the overworld changes
  6. Sm-ArtThings

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

I'll be honest, definitely dont want to see this coming too early. I agree that it's basically useful for the entire game and no specific point is in need of it more. I'd argue early pre-hardmode needs it less because you have the extra inventory space of the Piggy Bank already. And as time...
  7. Sm-ArtThings

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I wanna say this is an indication that they will be bringing the classes closer together in terms of game progression.
  8. Sm-ArtThings

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I love how in the 3DS version you could pretty much use any item in your inventory without having to leave it at the top, I abused that all the time
  9. Sm-ArtThings

Blocks & Decoration Slanted walls

This is likely 1.3.6 goal now is my guess
  10. Sm-ArtThings

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Certain Hotkeys. Applying buffs has become sooooo much easier.
  11. Sm-ArtThings

Weapons & Equip Buff the Wand of Sparking

I thought it was purely an item for lighting up underground in early game. Is it actually a weapon? That's pretty bad.
  12. Sm-ArtThings

Official The Oasis!

Oh, desert quest fish would be nice.
  13. Sm-ArtThings

Official The Oasis!

Oh, I guess putting it underwater is a nice compromise. I like it though because the desert is a biome that could use more love
  14. Sm-ArtThings

Official The Oasis!

Something I noticed and have been wondering, does this mean brown desert water is a thing of the past? Since now the water is just gonna be an oasis if there's enough of it
  15. Sm-ArtThings

Biomes & Nature Oasis

This thread is exactly what came to mind when I saw the update. I'm gonna pretend we all had a hand in this to bump up my ego.
Back
Top Bottom