Recent content by Sm1l@mYm@eT

1. Sm1l@mYm@eT

April fools. The mod just didnt count your april fools and only the creators april fools, so it...

April fools. The mod just didnt count your april fools and only the creators april fools, so it happened a day before april started for you.
  2. Sm1l@mYm@eT

PC supremacy ftw

PC supremacy ftw
  3. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader SGAmod

Well, this isnt that different than copper armor, but I added and shaded a tiny face piece on the helmet. As for anyone who wants to post armor sprites and get a really good sprite sheet for it, go check out ArmorHelper by Mirsario Also, watermelon: I dont know how properly put i well sized...
  4. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader Various Weathers

Quick suggestion: Making some of these have some special effects when used with overhaul. I kind of feel like if some stuff happened that could end up relating to overhaul, it would be really nice. Sorry if this was hard to understand I cant explain it well.
  5. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Man, I'm so sad that the throwing mod will completely be rendered useless now. The only relic we now have of the underrated class is in the thorium mod. (And kind of calamity if you count rouge)
  6. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader SGAmod

Yeah, I definitely am going to take a super long time to get good at all, even if I'm going to dedicate a lot of time into it. But yeah, just like you said, I can still try. Actually, I have not played terraria in a while and just entered hardmode. Any tips on good weaponry to get early?
  7. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Blocks & Decoration A New look on Piano Functionality

Well, they are still making bug fixes. And if they are doing anything at all, even tiny things like that. We might still have a tiny chance.
  8. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Music Silver Ambience

I have already told you this before, but these give me nightmares.
  9. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader SGAmod

True, I could do that. Also, I'm going to be investing a lot of time into learning to sprite well once I learn a bit more about the coding language I'm working on. (I hope I'll make something better than those terrible watermelon mimic sprites) If I do make anything decent, I would be happy to...
  10. Sm1l@mYm@eT

tModLoader SGAmod

My god I really actually need to use this mod. I don't know why I have not, but as soon as tmodloader (and this) updates to 1.4, this is going to be something I try out right away. I've actually forgot about this mod for so long and I don't know how. I'm also very sorry for the lost spriters.
  11. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Video [HD] Realistic Terraria - Shaders!!

This might actually end up being possibly my favorite terraria mod when this comes out. And thats saying something if you have ever heard of Starlight River.
  12. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Excuse me, I see that its very much being worked on.

Excuse me, I see that its very much being worked on.
  13. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Also sorry about the cringe worthy name.

Also sorry about the cringe worthy name.
  14. Sm1l@mYm@eT

I cant tell if its being worked on or not.

I cant tell if its being worked on or not.
  15. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Are you going to be updating spirit to 1.4 once the TmodLoader version comes out. I'm pretty...

Are you going to be updating spirit to 1.4 once the TmodLoader version comes out. I'm pretty sure its not getting worked on anymore, but I would like to play with it anyways as soon as I get done with my 1.4 play through.
Back
Top Bottom