Recent content by sm644me

1. sm644me

Video Calamity Mod - Boss Rush clear without taking damage, Xeroc Curse enabled

Am I doing this right? I hope I'm doing this right. Hey, I just wanted to share a bit of a project I've been working at for a while. The Boss Rush features every boss in vanilla and the Calamity mod, all of them buffed to extreme amounts to match endgame gear. The Xeroc Curse is a configuration...
  2. sm644me

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Honestly, no idea. It's automatically applied whenever you enter an evil biome during Autumn, but I don't know anything else about it. I'm guessing that it lowers stats like movement speed or life regen, or maybe it's just to tell you that something's wrong.
  3. sm644me

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So, supposedly Autumn makes the Corruption/Crimson stronger...What exactly does that mean? I've already noticed the new music and gore, but does it change anything gameplay related? Meaning, are the mobs stronger, more numerous? Do the bosses have a chance to spawn randomly? Or is it just for...
  4. sm644me

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Most Artifact materials have a drop rate similar to the boss's trophy. I don't know the exact rate since I didn't make the mod, but you just got unlucky there...Although, yeah, sometimes those drops can be a huge pain. Maybe they could be increased to a one-in-five drop chance? ...That's not...
  5. sm644me

Bug report: Reach monsters take spawning priority away from the Lunar Pillars. This also affects other events, such as Pumpkin Moon.
  6. sm644me

Okay, so after grinding Atlas about a dozen times, I can safely say this: Atlas is underpowered. The summon item requires Martian Conduit Plating, which tells me that he's supposed to be the last thing you fight before the cultists, but he's just...Not tough. At all. The loot he drops is also...
  7. sm644me

Do the modded Lihzahrd enemies drop Power Cells? If not, they probably should. I'm pretty sure there's no need to make farming Golem more annoying and slow. If they do, then sorry. Don't mind me.
  8. sm644me

It's listed on the page, at the bottom of the Items list. It's a 12% chance to drop from Mothron. Although, if you're messing with early bosses, maybe you meant to type Gilded Idol. That's Scarabeus.
  9. sm644me

They drop from Hardmode Reach mobs.
  10. sm644me

I beat it on my second try, using the Jungle Essence armor(yes I'm playing summoner), but I figured out what rubs me the wrong way about this boss: It shoots on the exact same instant it teleports. The "cleansing" attack isn't too bad, it's slow enough to react to. The charging felt kind of...
  11. sm644me

Just fought the Illuminant Master for the first time. Ouch. I guess the Essence-based gear exists for a reason, huh?
  12. sm644me

Is the Illuminant Master supposed to be fought before or after Plantera? The drops can be gathered before, but Boss Checklist says after. Is it one of those bosses where it's intended for a certain point but can be fought early for a challenge?
  13. sm644me

You're awesome. Seriously. I don't know if I've seen a mod dev run themselves ragged to fix bugs and critiques so quickly before, especially with such a large and quality mod.
  14. sm644me

Wow, the Spirit biome is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. ...It doesn't spread like Corruption or Hallow, right? EDIT: While we're talking about the biome, here's few bugs! Firstly, the Clentaminator solution drains about five times faster than it's supposed to. Secondly, the solution...
  15. sm644me

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Found a horrible bug: For some reason, I can't summon and fight the Wall of Flesh with this mod active. I know it's this one, I disabled all of the others I had until I found out what was causing the problem. Does anyone else get this? The eyes and the Hungry spawn, but the mouth/rest of the...
Back
Top Bottom