Recent content by SMASHSAUCE777

1. SMASHSAUCE777

tModLoader Magic Storage

Im here for the last time because i have found the real reason i lose all of my progression... cloud save. DO NOT use cloud save on Tmod unless you want all of your progress to be wiped. All i did was turn cloud save on and then off to get rid of this problem.
  2. SMASHSAUCE777

tModLoader Magic Storage

Ok well, copying the file works like a charm so thats good. But the real issue was that steam was trying to update every single time i started up tmod so instead of saving your backup file after u log off everytime (which works but is annoying), just uninstall and re-install Tmod and all of your...
  3. SMASHSAUCE777

tModLoader Magic Storage

i lost absolutely everything, vanilla and modded that was inside the storage but not anything that was placed. im prob just gonna make a new world and do a melee playthrough since ive expierienced mage in vanilla and calamity, and there i will test out copying/backing up my world right before i...
  4. SMASHSAUCE777

tModLoader Magic Storage

I loaded my calamity mod world today to find out that my magic storages' and my magic crafter thingy was completly gone. and no, Im not playing multiplayer, i havent accidentally disabled and re-enabled the mod, and i havent done anything in the files or anything. there was an update for Tmod...
Back
Top Bottom