Recent content by smeagolheart

1. smeagolheart

Cooler Guide Sprite

Looks like modernizing to the 1970s version of people in the 1950s as displayed in the hit movie Grease.
  2. smeagolheart

Texture Pack Baby Shark Pet --> Baby Mothron

is this pet indistinguishable to dangerous baby mothrons?
  3. smeagolheart

Zoologist Resprite :3

What's the reverse version
  4. smeagolheart

Texture Pack Fixes the Captain America Shield Color

The only people that stay dead in comics are uncle ben and batman's parents
  5. smeagolheart

Texture Pack Easy-to-See Duke

What setup you use? I've died too many times trying stuff and usually just put him off until it's the point where I'm past what he has to offer anyway.
  6. smeagolheart

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

What'd you do?
  7. smeagolheart

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Is relogic supposed to be pinpointing and wrangling these issues?
  8. smeagolheart

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I see where you said the game suddenly starts working if you launch it often enough. This doesn't seem to be the case for me. The game crashes prior to starting when the hotkey tweaks are enabled and launches fine when those tweaks alone are disabled. It's reproducible, at least on my end.
  9. smeagolheart

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I noticed the same thing. But hadn't reported it yet because I hadn't tried to re-enable one at a time the one's I use. I have the crafting guide one working (left ctrl-G) but void bag, money trough ones and one other that I had set up were crashing the game.
  10. smeagolheart

I made the cultists cool . for some reason

Maybe make their robes yellow? I dunno. It's really cool as is.
  11. smeagolheart

Summer Sale 2020 - What Did You Purchase?

Skins for Don't Starve Together, finally playing the game after sitting on it in my steam library for years.. it's a lot of fun
  12. smeagolheart

What's the difficulty of Master Mode in your opinion?

Hard but easier overall than expert
  13. smeagolheart

*DEVS* Did you even playtest 1.4 master mode??? #OVERTUNED

I hate the stupid worms in hardmode underground desert. They spawn all the time and do a crap ton of damage. If they only spawned like once every 10 minutes or something that's be ok but it's closer to a worm out of nowhere every 10 seconds. And if course in master more, it's worse because...
Back
Top Bottom