Smilie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really want to replay 'The Story of Red Cloud', if anyone knows how even with the old version of Terraria.... please let me know
    If anyone can walk me through on how i could play the 1.3 update to story of red cloud please do message me
    a Terraria update + starbound getting to 1.0.... looks like waiting for Terraria: Otherworld won't be as bad as i thought it would be.
    so after giving it some more thoughts... i decided to buy a few discounted games from steam instead of going for Mighty No. 9.
    So i've heard that Mighty No. 9 doesn't actually live up to expectations. I still plan to get it so i hope i'd still be able to enjoy it.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    dude, no.
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    From what I hear, "doesn't live up to expectations" is a huge understatement. Don't waste your cash, dude.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Kamiya was right all along.
    I can't decide if i should try out that Holds City overhaul mod in Skyrim.....
    Enjoying stardew valley so far. It can probably entertain me for a whole lot of hours while waiting for the terraria update or T:OW XD
    I'm looking forward to the 1.3.1 update as well as Starbound's official 1.0 release. In the meantime maybe I should try out Stardew Valley:)
    So i decided to finally try out lightning returns while it was on sale. I can finally complete the XIII trilogy XD
    Portal knights has caught my interest but i'm still hesitant to try out it's early access.
    is Portal Knights gonna be what Cubeworld could have been? Perhaps it worth a shot to check it out during early access.
    Since I don't have enough money to buy fallout 4, maybe i'll just go play skyrim again. This time with MODS!!!!!
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Why don't you pirate?
    Smilie
    Smilie
    That would be an option but I don't really feel like doing that.
    So I just realized that i'm nearing my 1000th hour playing time of terraria and I haven't made a single base that doesn't look like a box.
    The Flaming Toast
    The Flaming Toast
    I managed to make one with slanted corners once, but that was the limit. I had had my fill of dark magic that day.
    R
    Red H2O
    Brother? Is that you?

I have 2000+ hours, and every structure I've ever made would make an artist sick.
    Didn't buy a single game from steam this winter sale and I'm not sure if it is a good thing.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Geometry Dash was selling for about 1.85 I think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom