Recent content by snafu

1. snafu

Beat the Wall of Flesh, hello hard mode. All day Terraria binge underway.

Beat the Wall of Flesh, hello hard mode. All day Terraria binge underway.
  2. snafu

Woo-hoo for the GOG announcement! Yay soundtrack bonus! :D

Woo-hoo for the GOG announcement! Yay soundtrack bonus! :D
  3. snafu

Even the corrupt ones! Those ravenous little zombie gingers. :3

Even the corrupt ones! Those ravenous little zombie gingers. :3
  4. snafu

Made him pace his :red: right into his prison shelter at home base. XD

Made him pace his :red: right into his prison shelter at home base. XD
  5. snafu

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Been playing for a week now...102 hours & many more to come.
  6. snafu

Since I've been playing with my bf I've been doing way more story running/boss killing than...

Since I've been playing with my bf I've been doing way more story running/boss killing than chillin' & buildin' (which is my favorite jam in terraria :3) but when I encountered her I had a full meteorite armor set & space gun plus a beefed up crimson rod. Oh, and soup, always eat your soup! :)
  7. snafu

Baih's Builds

Great builds! Makes me want to go back to sinking some hours into building. I really like the concept of your NPC dwellings & the Simpsons is rad!
  8. snafu

*Smashes jar* "Queen Bee has awoken!" ...Well, that was a surprise - almost as much as her...

*Smashes jar* "Queen Bee has awoken!" ...Well, that was a surprise - almost as much as her defeat! >:3
  9. snafu

Favorite NPC?

Goblin tinkerer, recently freed him at the dungeon but can't yet enter. Love the weapon buffs I got and the tinkerer's station has lightened my accessories load. Edit: So...does the traveling merchant actually have something interesting if you meet him behind the guide's house? I've never found...
  10. snafu

Just spotted the Lost Girl, and dropped the axe on that sneaky :red:!

Just spotted the Lost Girl, and dropped the axe on that sneaky :red:!
  11. snafu

Freed the Goblin Tinkerer!

Freed the Goblin Tinkerer!
  12. snafu

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I was insta-hooked, perfect game for me to sink hours into however I choose. I'm doing serious will-power training this week to keep 'the corruption' from seeping into RL...On day 2 I started in the AM and didn't turn in until early the next morning. x.x
  13. snafu

The expanse of Terraria is still mind-boggling to me, as is I think it will take a lifetime to discover & experience everything the world has to offer!
  14. snafu

Great team behind this amazing (and addictive!) game...srsly, send HALP -- I was gifted Terraria 4 days ago and already logged 70hrs. Don't regret a minute of it but could use some more shuteye! Looking forward to these updates and spoilers to come, so much hype! Auto-stair power! *drool*
Back
Top Bottom