Recent content by SnappeR51

1. SnappeR51

Game Mechanics Shimmering Boss Drops/Better Trophy and Mask Drops

For bosses like Plantera and Deerclops that drop actual items instead of crafting materials, we should be able to use Shimmer to change items around like with the Wall of Flesh’s Emblems. Changing the grenade launcher into the seedler then into the pygmy staff and so on. Also, Boss Trophies and...
  2. SnappeR51

What are some bad weapons you like?

nah bro these guys shred EoC and EoW like cheese. just felt like they’re overlooked too much and not really terrible. more like “underrated”
  3. SnappeR51

What are some bad weapons you like?

Mace/Flaming Mace. These things are surprisingly good early game especially with pumpkin armor for the extra 10% damage. Speaking of which, pumpkin armor is very underrated, I’d rather use pumpkin over like a metal armor like platinum, only problem is the fact that it’s post EoC, which means...
  4. SnappeR51

Weapons & Equip Made an account just to put this here. Red, please. Suggestions and changes for this welcome too

Mmm, yeah thats what im shooting for with this, a summon weapon that can be obtained pre boss with little to no RNG involved, however you still have to go out of your way to get it early game, instead of just buying it or crafting it with ores. for a fresh play through you’d need to locate your...
  5. SnappeR51

Weapons & Equip Made an account just to put this here. Red, please. Suggestions and changes for this welcome too

i thought about the higher damage, but i kind of intend for this staff to be used pre-boss without any RNG needed for getting it. The finch staff doesnt really fit that role for me, because theres a chance a world can generate without it. Maybe upgrading it hardmode could useful though, could...
Back
Top Bottom