Recent content by Snappy_Guardian

1. Snappy_Guardian

we've got a moon lord mask, moon lord's legs, but when are we gonna get the torso?

we've got a moon lord mask, moon lord's legs, but when are we gonna get the torso?
  2. Snappy_Guardian

NPCs & Enemies Potion Master NPC

Its just an idea, the entire point of having to get that ingredient x amount of times before having the option to buy it is to make the player go out of their way. And there could definitely be limits on what you can buy, maybe a system similar to the Clothier's as to make it harder to buy.
  3. Snappy_Guardian

Game Mechanics Add an option to completely disable banners.

Now that I think about it, statues would make this way too OP.
  4. Snappy_Guardian

Game Mechanics Add an option to completely disable banners.

Maybe something that instead of a new banner, the first banner gives a stronger bonus?
  5. Snappy_Guardian

NPCs & Enemies Potion Master NPC

Potions are sometimes hard to come by due to the rarities of some ingredients. A solution to this could be a Potion Master NPC, someone who sells potions and/or potion ingredients. The prerequisite for it to move in could be 5 different potions found and/or used, and this could be easily...
  6. Snappy_Guardian

its too early to be alive rn

its too early to be alive rn
  7. Snappy_Guardian

Journeys end wishlist

A potion master NPC is something I could get behind. Maybe they sell potion ingredients, but you only unlock each ingredient after crafting every potion that can be made with that ingredient?
  8. Snappy_Guardian

PC How to get the 3rd tier of ore in Hardmode quickly!

Basically when I say that I mean that you don't stop for new armor, weapons, etc. You just get better drills/pickaxes with the ores.
  9. Snappy_Guardian

PC How to get the 3rd tier of ore in Hardmode quickly!

This guide is short and sweet, and will help you get that 3rd tier ore quickly. First off, make sure you have an extra hell furnace on you at all times, along with an anvil. You should start off with destroying almost all demon altars, and then heading into the mine of your choice. Quickly...
  10. Snappy_Guardian

posting from school lol

posting from school lol
  11. Snappy_Guardian

I could sure use a nap...

I could sure use a nap...
  12. Snappy_Guardian

I'm back! For now at least.

I'm back! For now at least.
  13. Snappy_Guardian

Snappy's AMA

Yes
  14. Snappy_Guardian

PC Snappy's Stores

I have plenty of bars, but I won't be able to get back to you for a few days.
  15. Snappy_Guardian

PC Le epic panda shop REOPENING!!

Trade completed, thank you. 11/10 even helped me with martian infestation
Back
Top Bottom