snarkel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think the megaphone is dropped by dark mummies anymore, 450+ killed and I have gotten nothing but mummy clothes and blindfolds.
    Two things, 1: advice for farming Nazar and Megaphone? 2: Am I posting to much on my status?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Best for Nazar is pre-Hardmode dungeon, just grapple yourself in a place that can't be reached and blast things until you kill enough Flying Skulls. Megaphones I usually get naturally.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    do you know what enemies drop megaphones? the wiki says dark mummies but I have been farming them forever and gotten nothing.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Pixies, Green(?) Jellyfish, anything that inflicts silence. It's a 1% drop remember, pretty rare.
    What is considered proper gear for the Martian Madness event?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Martian Madness first. You have no hope of the pillars without it. Just have a building and barricade the doors and have something that can shoot through walls. And you'll be fine.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    I better start reforging my nettle burst and building an optic staff.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    A crystal vile shard could work too. Provided you're doing magic only.
    Any advice for finding the lost girl? or should I just pray to RNJesus?
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    May the lord Arenji be with you.

And also with you.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    If you see a naked girl underground, you found her. I'm sure you can figure something out on how to lure her out.
    I feel like if done correctly the gender change potions could be used for a good prank.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I feel like if done correctly the gender change potions could be used for a good time.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Reasons why there should be a temporary throwable version of the potion.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    Either that, or some method of disguising items.
    I would like to thank the terraria developers for making one of the most satisfying hit sounds in a game ever.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Which is? If its the turtles then no. I feel so sad when i kill them.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    Any enemy that doesn't have there own special hit sound, just that default *thud* like when you hit a slime or an eater of souls and whatnot
    The seedler has more dps then a terra blade.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Terra Blade is the Ryu Hoshi of Terraria. Overestimated and overhyped just because it's easier to use, not better, than other weapons.
    I feel like finding and selling amarok's should be an acceptable farming method, I'm not the only one that finds hundreds of those right?
    snarkel
    snarkel
    The drop rate is 1/80? wow, I seems like 1/10 to me. (figuratively speaking of course)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It is a bit much really. You know, considering ANYTHING that you find or wanders into the snow biome can drop it? Meanwhile, the much rarer Ice Sickle gets a much lower drop rate and fewer enemies that can drop it.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    I'd rater ice sickle's than amarok's, then again I would start hating ice sickles then,. The main reason they annoy me is because the cramp up my already cramped inventory. that and also I am honestly not a big fan of the yoyo weapons.
    How does one get titles for their profile?
    snarkel
    snarkel
    Thanks for the help W1K, but one quick question, is there a delay with trophies at all? I linked my steam account but didn't get the title.
    W1K
    W1K
    I believe there's a slight delay, usually not longer than a day however. I believe the linking trophy tends to be a bit problematic.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    Alright, Thanks again for your help W1K.
    Of course right when I start doing things I need to mow my lawn. Welp, time to cut the purity!
    *Tells self "I need to be more active on the forums"* *doesn't know where to start*
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Start on the general crossroads :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom