Recent content by Snarks

1. Snarks

All female armors have an exposed stomach

6 pixels are more than enough for me.
  2. Snarks

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Can we get an option for the exaggerated blood effects from before the 1.4 update? The new ones are too tame and sometimes barely noticeable. Also the corruption thorns don't seem to grow out as they should.
  3. Snarks

Texture Pack The Buster Sword.

That sounds pretty yee haw, if I do say so myself.
  4. Snarks

It's good to bust once in a while. Speaking of busting, I'm still not sure what this texture pack changes, does it add Buster Blader? He's pretty iconic.
  5. Snarks

Randomobs?

Alright I'm going to assume this isn't possible so I'll just wait for the modding tools. Cheers.
  6. Snarks

Randomobs?

I must have worded myself badly, I'm not making feature suggestion, I'm asking whether the game has the functionality to choose between multiple sprites for each npc when creating texture packs. Also let's assume the game supports such a feature, why exactly would a mod work better than a...
  7. Snarks

Randomobs?

Can you make it so you can have multiple sprite variants of the same enemy and have the game change between them at random the same way randomobs does in Minecraft?
  8. Snarks

Mowed Grass Texture Pack

Can we get an image of a natural environment with trees and all that to see how it looks?
  9. Snarks

So the sword will drop busted now? What are the stats of the sword with this downloaded? I can't seem find them on the post. By the way, can you tell me what other blocks and items are changed?
  10. Snarks

Can you explain in greater detail? I'm confused.
  11. Snarks

[1.4] - Stone is Gray Painted Sandstone by Varollo

Maybe darken it a bit and add some contrast, right now it looks like snow or ash.
  12. Snarks

I'm confused, what does this texture pack do?
  13. Snarks

Baby Shark Begone!

Chill dude, it's a shark with legs. It's like if I made a fat cat pet in Minecraft and suddenly I'm forced to take it down because Jim Davis created Garfield and now only he can draw cats that are fat. Nintendo created Legend of Zelda so now you can't create a pointy green hat anymore, even if...
  14. Snarks

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

These armors should be in game, the craftable ones should appear as optional variants when making them and the ones that drop from npc's should have a random chance of dropping either the old styles or the ones portrayed here. I love closed style helmets but I'd like to have the open designs as...
Back
Top Bottom