Recent content by SnekiBox

1. SnekiBox

PC Anyone know how to do the Gelatin World Tour Achievement?

Yeah, I was a bit confused too but I'm 100% sure I have killed the Crimslime before but I went back to check and when I got the achievement, my Crimslime Kill count was at 10.
  2. SnekiBox

Okay, so I got the achievement finally. For some reason it didn't register when I killed the Crimslime :cslime: so I went back and killed it again, and it gave me the achievement. If anyone else is trying to get the achievement, I would suggest killing a couple of each slime just in case.
  3. SnekiBox

I've gotten all of those- I'm really confused as to how I still haven't completed the achievement. I'll do a speed run later on and see if there's any I missed. Thanks for the help :happy:
  4. SnekiBox

I've literally killed every slime in the game (Including rainbow slime) and I've defeated WoF, so Hardmode slimes have also been defeated. Yet, my achievement still says 23/24. I've even gone to other crimson worlds to kill the Crimslime. Anyone know what slimes count towards the achievement and...
  5. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Alright, thanks!
  6. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Hey, this isn't at all related to your message but I'm guessing you're a pretty good player. Uhm, I was wondering if there was a way to stop Wyverns from spawning on islands... I made a sky island base and moved all my NPCs there pre-hardmode and now that I'm in hardmode, I keep getting attacked...
  7. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Huh, that's interesting. I wish I could draw dragons, I should probably take an art course or something and work from there, I've been meaning to get into art for a while
  8. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Thanks! It's great to be here lmao
  9. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Holy- That's so cool! I can't draw dragons very well lmao
  10. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Uhhh, what do you mean by a dragon? I mean, the answer is yes, but I'm just wondering :)
  11. SnekiBox

PC I am Ssssneki-

Literally just bought Terraria a couple days ago on Black Friday. I've had tons of fun already! I originally bought it on, what I think was, Friday the 29th November. On Wednesday 3rd December, I accidentally summoned the Wall of Flesh. Not going to lie, I was trying to build that bridge so I...
Back
Top Bottom