Recent content by SniffySkirt

1. SniffySkirt

Post your above ground mushroom biome here!

Here is mine! I like to keep things small and cozy! I'm pretty thrilled with the way this came out. It functions as a fully loaded alchemy station. (note: this is a pre hardmode restart world) Please share yours!
  2. SniffySkirt

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I hate flare guns but my husband loves them. Every once and awhile he will troll me like this. So I just have to screenshot it.
  3. SniffySkirt

PC New playthrough challenges

Play with no magic mirrors. It makes fishing always necessary so you can make recall potions. Also, I have always wanted to do a "trophy" play through with armor. You have to make each armor set in order; displaying all the sets on wooden mannequins once the next level is achieved. So this...
  4. SniffySkirt

Let me take you on a boat ride

This is in essence to transport my NPCs across the town lake. at night in the morning
  5. SniffySkirt

Anyone wanna build some things?

hey i like to play a slow game where we build, adventure, build, boss fight....nothing too crazy. I have an pre-hardmode expert world that Im building a town in. I could use some help and input. Here are some screenshots. Let me know if this looks interesting to you.
  6. SniffySkirt

Terraria 1.3 block list, furniture sets and painted wood

Wow this will be so helpful! Thanks for posting!
  7. SniffySkirt

Marble Emporium ... just for fun

Thanks! I would like to see your town as well!
  8. SniffySkirt

Yes I am going to build a good house for each one. I am kinda doing rpg play through. There is a story behind each house.
  9. SniffySkirt

For my first marble build, I decided to create an emporium for the dye trader. He lives in the discrete room on the top floor.
  10. SniffySkirt

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Great update! Its so clean and thoughtful.
  11. SniffySkirt

Post Your 1.3 base here!

omg its changing my life!
  12. SniffySkirt

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I like this a lot! I really like how the library has full walls of books. Nice work! Please post your 1.3 base when finished.
  13. SniffySkirt

Post Your 1.3 base here!

We do enjoy and good ale
  14. SniffySkirt

Build suggestions?

Good start! Do you hammer your blocks? You could make straight edges by hammering the blocks down.
Back
Top Bottom