Recent content by Snipa42

1. S

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Yes, definitely. The Vortex guns aren't that bad. But also the Nebula magic weps are outclassed by the vanilla ones unfortunately...
  2. S

Hey, I just wanted to say, that I'd like to see your modded Lunar-tier weapons buffed a bit... They are really outclassed by the vanilla ones.
  3. S

Well, of course meat isn't flour... Like, that's pretty obvious :D
  4. S

Thanks for replying! So, in the High Tide the crabs and coral soldier things always get me. I think if they couldn't shoot (or at least not through walls) that would help. I died with 400hp and Molten armor twice and they don't seem to drop items that are good for Harmode unfortunately. And...
  5. S

Hey there, developers! I just wanted to ask if you do have some news on the 1.2 update. Do you know at least in which month do you release it? BTW I hope The High Tide would be a little less hard and the drops a little better. I'm so pumped for the 1.2! Thanks in Advance.
  6. S

Wow, what a skrub :D
  7. S

OK, thanks for replying :) And making it possible to choose Corruption or Crimson is a very good idea!
  8. S

Hello, I've got a little problem with worlds. I don't know if it's just a crap luck, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug... Whenever I generate a new Ulterraria world, it's always corruption. I've made like 9 worlds without one damn crimson world (the game even crashed a couple times 'cause too many...
  9. S

Hey, I just want to ask, what's that fancy lookin' armor next to the title? Is it obtainable? BTW, I'm at the very end and I gotta say I really enjoyed this mod :)
  10. S

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I know, but it didn't work for me even when the launcher was current.
  11. S

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

So I download a downgrade patch. Everything is installed and stuff, but when I try to run it, nothing happens. Nothing. Can some of you guys help me?
  12. S

tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

I got a problem. Everything installed properly, however when I enable this mod in the Mods menu and then return to the main menu it disables itself. Is there a way to fix it?
Back
Top Bottom