Recent content by Axy Usagi 🐰

1. Axy Usagi 🐰

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Would be cool to know if there's any update of the 1.4 port
  2. Axy Usagi 🐰

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

To be honest, I think this should be brought to Tmodloader 1.4 Many of us have been waiting for this to return as it's the best furniture mod out there Since Chad isn't here anymore, I'm 100% sure he wouldn't mind that somebody got his mod and updated it so many others could still use it as he...
  3. Axy Usagi 🐰

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

been trying to install the pack for a while but even though I put it all where it has to go, it just doesn't pop up in the game resource packs... The zip file of the resource pack is in the folder everything seems to be fine also installed the water texture in the game folder so that's okay...
  4. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

You know, there's a feature on mobile that I've been seeking for since 1.3 A not implemented feature Ah yes, I'm still waiting for the camera mode, taking screenshots on mobile can be annoying, since the zoom is not as much as PC, plus you have all the controls UI around I wonder what...
  5. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

October when? We don't know But I always check daily for any news
  6. Axy Usagi 🐰

The walking fish when rains is loved Why no one ever thought in making it a pet? πŸ€”
  7. Axy Usagi 🐰

Something I always wanted on mobile is the option of taking screenshots. When I want to showcase my buildings I have to hide the controls and all πŸ₯Ί
  8. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Aww yes! Mobile 1.4 already? this can't be better! But if you skipped to that version, does it mean that you already added the stuff from 1.3.2 to 1.3.5? because it would be incredible that you are working on this so fast when Journey's End just came out, you worked like 2 years in the "1.3.6"...
  9. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

I hope beach generation in mobile gets better. I want big real beachs with sand like in PC not grass beachs with barely any sand. Hopefully that'll change with the small, medium and large worlds
  10. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

The only thing I don't like about the lore is how inconsistent some things are Like Cuthulu is so huge it had an skeleton that isn't even bigger than the Dungeon Yeah. Several of these stuff doesn't seem to fit very well, because we all know that the final boss before was Skeletron and that...
  11. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Yeah! you get the point!
  12. Axy Usagi 🐰

Am I the only who believes caves should get something to make them more pretty? like a background instead of walls? just like Underworld
  13. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

So what's the lore behind the Devourer of Worlds and the Destroyer? the vertical column of Cuthulu?
  14. Axy Usagi 🐰

(Where are ma' walls) Oh hey, these are great news, I hope I get a mobile before 1.3 comes out, I want to play multiplayer nao!~
  15. Axy Usagi 🐰

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Keep it clear: They are using a different codebase, all the existing glitches in mobile will be fixed
Back
Top Bottom